ScottW

Default FU Spain

Kiss this Spain (_|_)

http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/10/19/news/spain.php

What a hoot

"Given the nonexistent judicial cooperation offered by the American
authorities in elucidating the facts," he wrote, an arrest order is
"the only affective measure for assuring the involvement of the accused
in the process".

Hey..theres a good reason to issue an arrest order.

Lionel... they're coming for you next... just because.

ScottW

Lionel

ScottW "The Môron" wrote :

Kiss this Spain (_|_)

Sorry Scott but the above is a normal American ass...

Your looks like that : (_O_)
Lionel

ScottW "The Môron" wrote :

Kiss this Spain (_|_)

Sorry Scott but this is a normal American ass...

Your looks like that : (_0_)
ScottW

Lionel wrote:
ScottW "The Môron" wrote :

Kiss this Spain (_|_)

Sorry Scott but this is a normal American ass...

Your looks like that : (_0_)

Funny Lionel, only a euro sewer maid with a unique point of view from
below could make such a distinction. I must defer to your expertise in
asses.

ScottW

Lionel

ScottW a écrit :
Lionel wrote:

ScottW "The Môron" wrote :

Kiss this Spain (_|_)

Sorry Scott but this is a normal American ass...

Your looks like that : (_0_)

Funny Lionel, only a euro sewer maid with a unique point of view from
below could make such a distinction. I must defer to your expertise in
asses.

I cannot remember which Sage has said "the ass is the reflexion of the
soul". Ask GeoStink.

ScottW

Lionel,

Check this hissy fit.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...358171,00.html

Do you remember any major outcry from Islamic leaders when they
torched and hung those bodies in Fallujah? Whats up with the BS
lunatic hypocrisy from the Muslim community? Kill them all but don't
burn their bodies.

Could you check with your local Imam and get back to us on this?

and don't let this get you down
http://www.islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=14835

thanks,

ScottW

Lionel

ScottW "The Môron" wrote :

Do you remember any major outcry from Islamic leaders when they
torched and hung those bodies in Fallujah? Whats up with the BS
lunatic hypocrisy from the Muslim community?

I remember and it was really horrible. I remember that you have a theory
about war which intends to "excuse" such incidents. :-(

*MOREOVER* I don't remember any major nor minor outcry from you when after
long, long, long (lol) investigations... Bush administration finally
admitted its lies about WMD.

Are you *really* speaking about "lunatic hypocrisy" ?
Really Scott between you and me, I don't know anybody on RAO which is so
unshamely more hypocrite than you.
You are a mystery for me. How can you survive ? Have you broken all the
mirrors in your house ? Do you eat 1 kg of sleeping pills before to go to
bed ?

ScottW

"Lionel" wrote in message
ScottW "The Môron" wrote :

Do you remember any major outcry from Islamic leaders when they
torched and hung those bodies in Fallujah? Whats up with the BS
lunatic hypocrisy from the Muslim community?

I remember and it was really horrible. I remember that you have a theory
about war which intends to "excuse" such incidents. :-(

Victory or death. Let the French have what lies between.

*MOREOVER* I don't remember any major nor minor outcry from you when after
long, long, long (lol) investigations... Bush administration finally
admitted its lies about WMD.

No WMDs... what a pity. Just reems and reems of files on corruption &
bribery of
French officials.

ScottW

Lionel

ScottW a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

ScottW "The Môron" wrote :

Do you remember any major outcry from Islamic leaders when they
torched and hung those bodies in Fallujah? Whats up with the BS
lunatic hypocrisy from the Muslim community?

I remember and it was really horrible. I remember that you have a theory
about war which intends to "excuse" such incidents. :-(

Victory or death. Let the French have what lies between.

LOL, it's always a pleasure to read that from a scary coward. ;-)

*MOREOVER* I don't remember any major nor minor outcry from you when after
long, long, long (lol) investigations... Bush administration finally
admitted its lies about WMD.

No WMDs... what a pity. Just reems and reems of files on corruption &
bribery of
French officials.

Have you read the report of the international investigation ?
Surely now.
What was the subject ? Hypocrisy ?.... :-)
paul packer

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 08:41:27 +0200, Lionel
wrote:

LOL, it's always a pleasure to read that from a scary coward. ;-)

Why do you always sound like Peter Sellers in "A Shot In The Dark"?

Lionel

wrote:

LOL, it's always a pleasure to read that from a scary coward. ;-)

Why do you always sound like Peter Sellers in "A Shot In The Dark"?

Because like that I hope that you will understand me.