Jenn

Default Theory of why women aren't "into" high end..

In article ,
Thanks for admitting... wrote:

Breasts.

Mine aren't so large as to block my ears.
Sander deWaal

Jenn said:

Breasts.

Mine aren't so large as to block my ears.

High-end breasts are all the rage these days, you will note.

I like small ones though, they don't flop around as much when Stanley
Clarke is on.

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
surf

"Sander deWaal" wrote...
Jenn said:

Breasts.

Mine aren't so large as to block my ears.

High-end breasts are all the rage these days, you will note.

I like small ones though, they don't flop around .......

You say that like it's a bad thing.

MINe 109

In article ,
Sander deWaal wrote:

Jenn said:

Breasts.

Mine aren't so large as to block my ears.

High-end breasts are all the rage these days, you will note.

Yes, but the trend is towards 'portable':

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1570835.html

Stephen

Sander deWaal

MINe 109 said:

High-end breasts are all the rage these days, you will note.

Yes, but the trend is towards 'portable':

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1570835.html

Heheheh!

For married women, I'd advise a GPS homing device, as well as a direct
uplink with the credit card company.

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
MINe 109

In article ,
Sander deWaal wrote:

MINe 109 said:

High-end breasts are all the rage these days, you will note.

Yes, but the trend is towards 'portable':

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1570835.html

Heheheh!

For married women, I'd advise a GPS homing device, as well as a direct
uplink with the credit card company.

I'm suddenly thinking of Jude Law in "A.I."

Stephen
Sander deWaal

Thanks for admitting... said:

Some men like small firm breasts, others prefer carrier bags rippling
with veins.

I'm more of a leg person, you will note.

I read that in cosmopolitan.

Really? You have time for that? :-)

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Jenn

In article ,
Thanks for admitting... wrote:

Jenn wrote:

Breasts.

Mine aren't so large as to block my ears.

A brave admission Jenn.. considering the average ear canal is only a
centimeter across.

LOL But considering the point of origin in relationship to the ears!
surf

"Sander deWaal" wrote ...
"surf" said:

I like small ones though, they don't flop around .......

You say that like it's a bad thing.

It isn't?

I never looked at a little floppage as a bad thing.

Sander deWaal

Thanks for admitting... said:

I like the whole person, including personality. Noted that you are " a
leg person"

Thank's for admitting mr. "Thanks for admitting" or, whatever that
your fetish is, about whole persons including personality.

I read that in cosmopolitan.

Really? You have time for that? :-)

You *don't* have time to flick through a magazine...?

No Cosmo in sight here, you will note.

But thanks for admitting you have time to flick through women's
magazines ;-)