Joezillax

Default Looking for audio reviewers

All:

Our company, The Pacific Valve & Electric is a web based retailer of high
end tube electronics for a reasonable price.

We are creating an Audiophile community to duplicate the experience one has
if they were to hang around the audio store on a Saturday afternoon. To
that end, we are looking for reviewers to review and blog on our website
about our equipment. If you enjoy trying different equipment and putting in
the time, then please visit our web site at www.pacificvalve.us for more
information.

Joe Degidio
The Pacific Valve & Electric Company

Bret Ludwig

Tube electronics are more a DIY thing. People who cannot solder should
be steered toward solid state amplifiers.

The "Saturday afternoon audio store experience" is now watching a
bunch of technically ignorant yuppies pull out their dicks and measure
them in front of everyone else. **** that.

paul packer

On 14 Oct 2005 22:52:39 -0700, "Bret Ludwig"
wrote:

The "Saturday afternoon audio store experience" is now watching a
bunch of technically ignorant yuppies pull out their dicks and measure
them in front of everyone else. **** that.

What a way with words you have, Bret.

George M. Middius

paul packer said:

pull out their dicks and measure
them in front of everyone else. **** that.

What a way with words you have, Bret.

He's even more eloquent on the subject of dirty laundry.

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

paul packer said:

pull out their dicks and measure
them in front of everyone else. **** that.

What a way with words you have, Bret.

He's even more eloquent on the subject of dirty laundry.

It does explain why there aren't more women in the hobby.

paul packer

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:41:52 +0100, Thanks for admitting...
wrote:

"Robert Morein" wrote:

pull out their dicks and measure
them in front of everyone else. **** that.

What a way with words you have, Bret.

He's even more eloquent on the subject of dirty laundry.

It does explain why there aren't more women in the hobby.

Exactly. Women who like measuring dicks are in the minority.

I like your handle. :-)
Sander deWaal

"Robert Morein" said:

You better type carefully, Mikey. We're watching you very closely.

Wrong.

Who's on dsl.pipex? (hint: it's in the UK)

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
GeoSynch

Sander deWaal wrote:

Robert Morein said:

You better type carefully, Mikey. We're watching you very closely.

Wrong.

Who's on dsl.pipex? (hint: it's in the UK)

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

10/17/05 16:40:34 IP block 81.86.148.127
Trying 81.86.148.127 at ARIN
Trying 81.86.148 at ARIN

OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
OrgID: RIPE
Address: P.O. Box 10096
City: Amsterdam
StateProv:
PostalCode: 1001EB
Country: NL

ReferralServer: whois://whois.ripe.net:43

NetRange: 81.0.0.0 - 81.255.255.255
CIDR: 81.0.0.0/8
NetName: 81-RIPE
NetHandle: NET-81-0-0-0-1
Parent:
NetType: Allocated to RIPE NCC
NameServer: NS-PRI.RIPE.NET
NameServer: NS3.NIC.FR
NameServer: SUNIC.SUNET.SE
NameServer: NS-EXT.ISC.ORG
NameServer: SEC1.APNIC.NET
NameServer: SEC3.APNIC.NET
NameServer: TINNIE.ARIN.NET
Comment: These addresses have been further assigned to users in
Comment: the RIPE NCC region. Contact information can be found in
Comment: the RIPE database at http://www.ripe.net/whois
RegDate:
Updated: 2005-07-27

GeoSynch

Lionel

GeoStinck wrote :

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

http://www.ripe.net/membership/maps/europe.html

You are really an incompetent idiot, Geogag....

inetnum: 81.86.128.0 - 81.86.191.255
netname: pipex-general-01
descr: ADSL dynamic IP address pool
country: GB

Don't you told me that your job is "intellectually challenged" ?

:-)
Lionel

GeoStink wrote :

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

http://www.ripe.net/membership/maps/europe.html

You are really an incompetent idiot, Geogag....

inetnum: 81.86.128.0 - 81.86.191.255
netname: pipex-general-01
descr: ADSL dynamic IP address pool
country: GB

Don't you told us that your job is "intellectually challenging" ?... :-)
GeoSynch

Pepe LePuke stuttered:

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

http://www.ripe.net/membership/maps/europe.html

inetnum: 81.86.128.0 - 81.86.191.255
netname: pipex-general-01
descr: ADSL dynamic IP address pool
country: GB

Don't you told us that your job is "intellectually challenging" ?... :-)

You were so pleased with yourself here, you felt compelled to post
the same thing twice. Good little froggy. Ribbit.

GeoSynch

Sander deWaal

"GeoSynch" said:

Who's on dsl.pipex? (hint: it's in the UK)

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

Great. Now he is *my* sockpuppet.

Or Rudy's......oh wait.....

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Lionel

GeoStink wrote :

Pepe LePuke stuttered:

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

http://www.ripe.net/membership/maps/europe.html

inetnum: 81.86.128.0 - 81.86.191.255
netname: pipex-general-01
descr: ADSL dynamic IP address pool
country: GB

Don't you told us that your job is "intellectually challenging" ?... :-)

You were so pleased with yourself here, you felt compelled to post
the same thing twice.

LOL, remember me what is your job ? :-)

Good little froggy.

Poor idiotic liar american.

Ribbit.

PS : not for me. Perhaps you should fix your newsreader...
Ask on an Outlook forum, eh môronic idiot.

Lionel

In , Sander deWaal wrote :

"GeoStink" said:

Who's on dsl.pipex? (hint: it's in the UK)

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

Great. Now he is *my* sockpuppet.

Or Rudy's......oh wait.....

Forget that, Geogag is unable to trace an IP correctly.
What an I.S engineer... :-)
GeoSynch

Pepe LePuke tries to weasel out of it:

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

:-)

1st post timestamped 2 minutes before 2nd post.

Too bad, liar - you got caught out in a lie. :-)

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Pepe LePuke tries to weasel out of it:

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

:-)

2nd post timestamped 2 minutes after 1st post.

Too bad, liar - you got caught out in a lie. :-)

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Froggy croaked:

LOL, remember me ...

Difficult, considering you're so insignificant and utterly forgettable.
Live with it, little man.

GeoSynch

Margaret von B.

"GeoSynch" wrote in message
link.net...

Difficult, considering you're so insignificant and utterly forgettable.
Live with it, little man.

GeoSynch

This is about as sad as usenet gets.

Lionel

In et, GeoStink wrote :

Pepe LePuke tries to weasel out of it:

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

:-)

1st post timestamped 2 minutes before 2nd post.

Too bad, liar - you got caught out in a lie. :-)

LOL, you are really too dense and too slow for being what you pretend to
be...

Lionel

GeoStink wrote :

Pepe LePuke tries to weasel out of it:

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

:-)

2nd post timestamped 2 minutes after 1st post.

Too bad, liar - you got caught out in a lie. :-)

I could try to explain you how to fix this problem, but it's a little bit
more complicate than to trace an IP correctly.
What a pitiful IS you are Goegag.
Lionel

GeoMytho is very angry :

Froggy croaked:

LOL, remember me ...

Difficult, considering you're so insignificant and utterly forgettable.
Live with it, little man.

ROTFLMAO !!!!

I live with it Geogag. I haven't any problem with my social condition.
Unlike you I don't feel obliged to lie about my job and qualifications...
I have proven that you are a pitiful liar and it's enough for me.

*YOU* are the mythomaniac who is insisting to make an ass of yourself and to
receive more punishment.
More spanking from an "insignificant and utterly forgettable little man", eh
Geogag ? ;-)

Lionel

In , Margaret von B. wrote :

"GeoStink" wrote in message
link.net...

Difficult, considering you're so insignificant and utterly forgettable.
Live with it, little man.

GeoMytho

This is about as sad as usenet gets.

I agree, this is pitiful.
GeoSynch

Maggie's in the doldrums:

This is about as sad as usenet gets.

Cheer up old girl. Perhaps it's time for another cigarette-boat
ride so you can get your "bell rung."

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Froggy's hopping mad:

Unlike you I don't feel obliged to lie about my job and qualifications...

I haven't lied about anything, but I can understand why you are so
envious, working in a sewer for a living. Too bad.

I have proven that you are a pitiful liar and it's enough for me.

The only thing you're capable of proving is a what a moronic twit
you are day in and day out.

*YOU* are the mythomaniac who is insisting to make an ass of yourself and to
receive more punishment.

Are you suffering from delusions of grandeur as well?

More spanking from an "insignificant and utterly forgettable little man", eh

The only you can spank is your monkey. ;-)

GeoSynch

Lionel

In . net, GeoStink wrote :

Froggy's hopping mad:

Unlike you I don't feel obliged to lie about my job and qualifications...

I haven't lied about anything,

I don't believe you. You have shown everybody here your lack of expertise.
You're just a mythomaniac loser.

but I can understand why you are so
envious, working in a sewer for a living. Too bad.

I have proven that you are a pitiful liar and it's enough for me.

The only thing you're capable of proving is a what a moronic twit
you are day in and day out.

I have proven that you are unable to the minimum expertise in you alleged
profession. :-)

*YOU* are the mythomaniac who is insisting to make an ass of yourself and
to receive more punishment.

Are you suffering from delusions of grandeur as well?

Are you still in direct connection with the Nazarethian carpenter ?

More spanking from an "insignificant and utterly forgettable little man",
eh

The only you can spank is your monkey. ;-)

That's right and today *you* are my monkey. ;-)

GeoSynch

Froggy turns greener:

Unlike you I don't feel obliged to lie about my job and qualifications...

I haven't lied about anything,

I don't believe you.

I couldn't care less what an insignificant twerp like you chooses to believe.

You have shown everybody here your lack of expertise.

Proof puts lie to your idiotic claim, little envious man:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e... rver&safe=off

You're just a mythomaniac loser.

Froggy's grown fond of a word first used by Pudge way back when.

but I can understand why you are so
envious, working in a sewer for a living. Too bad.

I have proven that you are a pitiful liar and it's enough for me.

The only thing you're capable of proving is what a moronic twit
you are day in and day out.

I have proven that you are unable to the minimum expertise in you alleged
profession. :-)

See above link. Sorry. You lose. Again. :-(

*YOU* are the mythomaniac who is insisting to make an ass of yourself and
to receive more punishment.

Are you suffering from delusions of grandeur as well?

Are you still in direct connection with the Nazarethian carpenter ?

Have you converted to Islam yet to save your quisling submissive hide?

More spanking from an "insignificant and utterly forgettable little man",

The only thing you can spank is your monkey. ;-)

That's right...

Thanks for admitting what a ****** you are. :-)

GeoSynch

Lionel

GeoStink wrote :

I believe what I see and you show me that you don't even know to trace a
simple IP address... An IS engineer, lol !

You're just my "Ysuf Jesus", a funny megalo little monkey. ;-)

PS : I see that you are also lying about your competences on MS
newsgroups...
Lying is a major sin, take care to your ass, God will punish you. ;-)

Lionel

GeoGag wrote :

Proof puts lie to your idiotic claim, little envious man

Which proof ?
Sincerely, would you envy an IS engineer who don't know how to trace a
simple IP address? :-)

Frankly GeoStink why don't you confess that you are a loser who is lying on
Usenet about some alleged competences in information systems ?
Don't worry you will remain my "Yusuf Islam" ooops sorry my "Yusuf
Jesus". ;-)

GeoSynch

Froggy's flustered:

Proof puts lie to your idiotic claim, little envious man

Which proof ?

Proof you can lead an envious little frog to water...

Frankly GeoStink why don't you confess that you are a loser who is lying on
Usenet about some alleged competences in information systems ?

No need to get jealous just because you're up to your ears in raw sewage
at your filthy, stinking job.

Don't worry you will remain my "Yusuf Islam" ooops sorry my "Yusuf
Jesus". ;-)

"It's a Wild World," eh "Bitter Blue"? Just hop on the "Peace Train" and bring
some 'Tea for the Tillerman.'

GeoSynch

Lionel

Yusuf Jesus wrote :

Proof you can lead an envious little frog to water...

Thank you. I would not say that you're a little frog, but rather a boor
sheep. ;-)

Seriously do you want I teach you to trace *correctly* an IP address ? ;-)
GeoSynch

Froggy's telltale tics:

Proof you can lead an envious little frog to water...

Thank you. I would not say that you're a little frog, but rather a boor
sheep. ;-)

Seriously do you want I teach you to trace *correctly* an IP address ? ;-)

When you're getting sliced to shreds, you have a tendency to put a cute, little
emoticon at the end of each and every sentence.

You must derive a masochistic pleasure from being eviscerated in such a
manner on this newsgroup on a daily basis.

It temporarily makes you forget about working in a sewer, I guess.

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Froggy "even a broken clock is right twice a day" is on the case:

Sander deWaal wrote :

GeoSynch said:

Who's on dsl.pipex? (hint: it's in the UK)

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

Great. Now he is *my* sockpuppet.
Or Rudy's......oh wait.....

Forget that, Geogag is unable to trace an IP correctly.
What an I.S engineer... :-)

I should've suspected something was fishy when two different
countries' IP addresses
a British one 81.86.148.127
http://www.ripe.net/whois?form_type=..._search=Search
and a Dutch one 82.156.232.98
http://www.ripe.net/whois?form_type=..._search=Search
both returned an Amsterdam origination in Sam Spade, RIPE
which is the Euro equivalent of WhoIs: http://www.ripe.net/info/ncc/index.html

But back to the little stinker. A graduate of the
Cantonal college and higher school of trade of Porrentruy
http://w3.jura.ch/lcp/anciens/bach.html#1990 who is shown
in either this class photo http://w3.jura.ch/lcp/anciens/1990/AB.jpg
or more likely this one http://w3.jura.ch/lcp/anciens/1990/B.jpg
Probably the weasel in the middle who looks like he just crawled
out of a sewer and is ready to crawl back into one. :-)

GeoSynch

Lionel

Yusuf Jesus' fatwa :

When you're getting sliced to shreds, you have a tendency to put a cute,
little emoticon at the end of each and every sentence.

Seriously do you want I teach you to trace *correctly* an IP address ? ;-)

You must derive a masochistic pleasure from being eviscerated in such a
manner on this newsgroup on a daily basis.

Who are you pretend to eviscerate ?
LOL, poor Yusuf Jesus. Your butcher talents are just at the level of your
knowledge about how to trace an IP address. ;-)

It temporarily makes you forget about working in a sewer, I guess.

No, it just makes me laugh and gives me few pleasure to see you so enraged
and so dogged to put a smokescreen on your incredible stupidity and your
lack of real knowledge.

Lionel

An other demonstration of Yusuf Jesus' incredible stupidity :

Sander deWaal wrote :

GeoSynch said:

Who's on dsl.pipex? (hint: it's in the UK)

Not quite - it originates from Amsterdam:

Great. Now he is *my* sockpuppet.
Or Rudy's......oh wait.....

Forget that, Geogag is unable to trace an IP correctly.
What an I.S engineer... :-)

I should've suspected something was fishy when two different
countries' IP addresses
a British one 81.86.148.127

LOL, all the elements were under your eyes and you haven't been able to read
them correctly.
You should have suspected that you weren't at the level of such difficult
task.

http://www.ripe.net/whois?form_type=..._search=Search
and a Dutch one 82.156.232.98

http://www.ripe.net/whois?form_type=..._search=Search
both returned an Amsterdam origination in Sam Spade, RIPE
which is the Euro equivalent of WhoIs:
http://www.ripe.net/info/ncc/index.html

Sander you must understand that Geogag is the only IS engineer in the world
who haven't heard about international IP networks... ;-)

But back to the little stinker. A graduate of the
Cantonal college and higher school of trade of Porrentruy
http://w3.jura.ch/lcp/anciens/bach.html#1990 who is shown
in either this class photo http://w3.jura.ch/lcp/anciens/1990/AB.jpg
or more likely this one http://w3.jura.ch/lcp/anciens/1990/B.jpg
Probably the weasel in the middle who looks like he just crawled
out of a sewer and is ready to crawl back into one. :-)

One more error to your account GeoMytho. But I must recognize that it's a
little bit more difficult to find good information about someone than to
trace correctly an IP address... ;-)
The poor guy you expose without any pity and without any decency to the
public opprobrium is from Switzerland.
I am French, I was born in Saint Etienne (Loire) on the 03-08-1963 and I've
never studied or work in Switzerland, just tourism.

Anyway your above exhibition of anger and resentment speaks tons about you
and confirm me that I have hit your most prolific nerve. ;-)
Do you know that the Japaneses call "hara-kiri" the auto-evisceration... ;-)

PS : if you can find the address of this guy I suggest you to send him a
letter of excuse. I guess that it's the minimum requested by the Christian
decency. :-(

Anyway this

GeoSynch

Froggy leaps for joy:

Seriously do you want I teach you to trace *correctly* an IP address ? ;-)

Small victories like this are all you have to live for. So you might as well
savor it as they're few and far between.

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Froggy still in a lather:

LOL, all the elements were under your eyes and you haven't been able to read
them correctly.

RIPE's in Europe. I never heard of it before this. No big deal to me.
Being Eurotrash, you'd of course be more aware of it.

I am French, I was born in Saint Etienne (Loire) on the 03-08-1963 and I've
never studied or work in Switzerland, just tourism.

You're quite the old fart there yourself.

GeoSynch

Sander deWaal

Lionel said:

Sander you must understand that Geogag is the only IS engineer in the world
who haven't heard about international IP networks... ;-)

I have no idea, this is all way over my head.

Can't we discuss tubes instead? Pretty pretty please?

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
George Middius

Sander deWaal said:

Can't we discuss tubes instead? Pretty pretty please?

Isn't it time you tried a modern amp, Slick? It's a well known fact that most
amps I can understand (and you will note that I am not versed in rocket science)
sound alike to my admittedly modest hearing ability. Common sense tells us that
this is just audio and it's perfectly reasonable to be perfectly satisfied with
perfectly adequate sound, note.