Robert Morein

Default Who would like to sell me an ABX box?

Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have any need for

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have any need for

Probably to precious to part with.

Bret Ludwig

They are easy to build.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have any need for

I gave you a web site with a schematic for building one, why not go DIY.
Think of the pride of ownership and at your own craftmanship.

Robert Morein

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...
They are easy to build.

Time is money.

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have
any need for

Why not check with QSC?

They are the last people to sell ABX comparators as a
regular commercial product.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...
They are easy to build.

Time is money.

Thanks for admitting you are too broke to build one.

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...
They are easy to build.

Well, you have to consider that Bob is most likely a poseur, without much
practical skill.

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have
any need for

Why not check with QSC?

They are the last people to sell ABX comparators as a
regular commercial product.

I will check it out.
I'm sorry it was not a viable business for you.

Sander deWaal

"Robert Morein" said:

I'm sorry it was not a viable business for you.

Thank God for PC-ABX.

Arny sells PCs.
Oh, you're right, that *is* not a viable business :-)

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005

Robert Morein

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have
any need for

Why not check with QSC?

They are the last people to sell ABX comparators as a
regular commercial product.

I can't find it. Do you have a product name?

Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"Robert Morein" wrote in message

Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have
any need for

Why not check with QSC?

They are the last people to sell ABX comparators as a
regular commercial product.

I will check it out.
I'm sorry it was not a viable business for you.

Like many businesses, the ABX Company was viable for a
goodly number of years. When demand dropped off and our
inventory was largely gone, we split up the profits.

George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

I can't find it. Do you have a product name?

Try "Ferstler Flummoxer".

Margaret von B.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have any need for

I have the ABX "Nousaine-Arny Master Blaster Limited Allocation" model with
silver wiring, gold connectors and Shakti stone enclosure. My asking price
is $17,500 which is well below Bluebook. A note to collectors, the original
stains are intact.

Arny Krueger

"Margaret von B."
wrote in message
news
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have
any need for

I have the ABX "Nousaine-Arny Master Blaster Limited
Allocation" model with silver wiring, gold connectors and
Shakti stone enclosure. My asking price is $17,500 which
is well below Bluebook. A note to collectors, the
original stains are intact.

There never was any such thing - but of course in the real
world there is no such person as RAO's Maggie.

paul packer

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:42:44 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Margaret von B."
wrote in message
news
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have
any need for

I have the ABX "Nousaine-Arny Master Blaster Limited
Allocation" model with silver wiring, gold connectors and
Shakti stone enclosure. My asking price is $17,500 which
is well below Bluebook. A note to collectors, the
original stains are intact.

There never was any such thing

Are you kidding, Arnie? I hope so.
George Middius

The Kroo-klaxons are blaring! Incoming satirical comment! Everybody in the Hive,
duck & flush!

I have the ABX "Nousaine-Arny Master Blaster Limited
Allocation" model with silver wiring, gold connectors and
Shakti stone enclosure. My asking price is $17,500 which
is well below Bluebook. A note to collectors, the
original stains are intact.

There never was any such thing - but of course in the real
world there is no such person as RAO's Maggie.

It must be terrible to be blinded by a 5-watt bulb. How ever do you cope with
the torrents of information in the real world, Arnii?

George Middius

paul packer said:

There never was any such thing

Are you kidding, Arnie? I hope so.

The Krooborg does not "kid". That functionality is not included in his primal
instruction set.

Arny Krueger

"George Middius" wrote in
message
The Kroo-klaxons are blaring! Incoming satirical comment!
Everybody in the Hive, duck & flush!

I have the ABX "Nousaine-Arny Master Blaster Limited
Allocation" model with silver wiring, gold connectors
and Shakti stone enclosure. My asking price is $17,500
which is well below Bluebook. A note to collectors, the
original stains are intact.

There never was any such thing - but of course in the
real world there is no such person as RAO's Maggie.

It must be terrible to be blinded by a 5-watt bulb.

George, why not ask a well-known victim of that tragedy -
your good buddy Art Sackman?

BTW George, thanks for admitting that the figuratuve mental
5-watt bulb that blinded Art was you!

George Middius

The Krooborg instructs Mikey Bug-Eater in the disgusting practice of
Kroofulness.

It must be terrible to be blinded by a 5-watt bulb.

George, why not ask a well-known victim of that tragedy -
your good buddy Art Sackman?

Such a lame response causes Normals to shake their heads in pity.

BTW George, thanks for admitting that the figuratuve mental
5-watt bulb that blinded Art was you!

Mickey, are you paying attention? Krooger is still the kraziest caca-head on
Usenet.

Robert Morein

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 08:42:44 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Margaret von B."
wrote in message
news
"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Surely, someone has a used ABX box they no longer have
any need for

I have the ABX "Nousaine-Arny Master Blaster Limited
Allocation" model with silver wiring, gold connectors and
Shakti stone enclosure. My asking price is $17,500 which
is well below Bluebook. A note to collectors, the
original stains are intact.

There never was any such thing

Are you kidding, Arnie? I hope so.

Arny requires that you communicate with him via a high level computer
language. Try being funny in C++.

Robert Morein

Default Thanks for admitting (fill in blank)

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"George Middius" wrote in
message
The Kroo-klaxons are blaring! Incoming satirical comment!
Everybody in the Hive, duck & flush!

I have the ABX "Nousaine-Arny Master Blaster Limited
Allocation" model with silver wiring, gold connectors
and Shakti stone enclosure. My asking price is $17,500
which is well below Bluebook. A note to collectors, the
original stains are intact.

There never was any such thing - but of course in the
real world there is no such person as RAO's Maggie.

It must be terrible to be blinded by a 5-watt bulb.

George, why not ask a well-known victim of that tragedy -
your good buddy Art Sackman?

BTW George, thanks for admitting that the figuratuve mental
5-watt bulb that blinded Art was you!

Thanks for admitting that Mikey is an Arny cloning/gene splicing experiment
gone awry.

"George Middius" wrote in message

The Krooborg instructs Mikey Bug-Eater in the disgusting practice of
Kroofulness.

It must be terrible to be blinded by a 5-watt bulb.

George, why not ask a well-known victim of that tragedy -
your good buddy Art Sackman?

Such a lame response causes Normals to shake their heads in pity.

BTW George, thanks for admitting that the figuratuve mental
5-watt bulb that blinded Art was you!

Mickey, are you paying attention? Krooger is still the kraziest caca-head
on
Usenet.

You are far to modest George.
Everyone knows that you have been undefeated in that area for years.