George M. Middius

Default In a nutshell.....

Where have all the 'borgs gone? All that's left is the feeble-minded Mikey
Bug-Eater. Much to my amazement, some Normals continue to "debate" with
Mickey about the value of aBxism. I don't think Mickey will ever
understand what's being said to him. But even if you believe he is smart
enough to grasp it, in the end it's not a question of understanding but of
religious devotion.

With other 'borgs, like Ferstler and Dickless, the agenda is overt: They
rail against the high prices of high-end audio. Their snarling hatred of
Stereophile encapsulates their class warfare agenda. They don't try to
animate the lifeless corpse of aBxism as a smokescreen. Even the
Terrierborg has the honesty to admit that he resents the "elitist" aura of
high-end audio.

Why, one wonders, do They resent high-end audio so much? These uneducated,
uncomprehending curs slobber their devotion to "science" while making
mistake after mistake whenever they try to talk the talk. There was a time
when home audio really was a do-it-yourself hobby. We also had to grow our
own food once, and make our own clothes. Now we buy audio equipment. Why
can't the 'borgs be happy that they can buy very good performance at low
prices? Why do they so resent the very existence of high-priced stuff?

They will tell Normals that They don't care about prices, that what They
hate is the "claims". Riiiiight. Let's pretend nobody ever exaggerates the
supposed benefits of their products in order to sell them. Let's pretend
all "claims" offered for consumer goods are fully tested and documented
for absolute "accuracy". How about "fat-free" foods that aren't really
free of fat? How about "clean" fuels that still cause pollution? How about
"quick acting" pain pills that take 20 minutes to work?

The reality is that "tests" are meaningless for consumers. They don't help
people. If you want to believe they are valuable, that's your privilege,
but you're indulging in religious faith, not undertaking a "scientific"
experiment. It's my personal opinion that if you can't distinguish an
audible difference from a preference based on some other criterion, you
probably lie to yourself about a lot of other stuff too. But lying counts
for nothing for 'borgs, since they're engaged in a holy war, and Their end
justifies (for Them) any and all means they can think of.

Robert Morein

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Where have all the 'borgs gone? All that's left is the feeble-minded Mikey
Bug-Eater. Much to my amazement, some Normals continue to "debate" with
Mickey about the value of aBxism. I don't think Mickey will ever
understand what's being said to him. But even if you believe he is smart
enough to grasp it, in the end it's not a question of understanding but of
religious devotion.

You think they're gone? In this war, there are no silver bullets, only cough
medicine.

[...]

I think it's human envy, which feeds opportunistically on any advance by
one's peer. Zombies always pull down, toward the grave. But envy of the
other person's economic situation is a small part. The abilities of another
person to see the things one cannot see, to think the things one cannot
think, and yes, to hear what one cannot hear, is a passionate incitement to
envy.

The other reason has to do with the personalities of engineers. They say
about themselves, "Anyone can build a device if there is enough money. A
good engineer can do it when there isn't." While this is a worthy goal, it
spills over in a reflexive way. Recently, on this forum, I have raised broad
questions about the physics of relay contacts. The disdain by some reflects
an engineering mentality that rejects inflation of costs by making something
better than it has to be. These people fail to realize the special
responsibility that devolves upon a person or group who promote a standard
device, or a standard way of doing things.

They will tell Normals that They don't care about prices, that what They
hate is the "claims". Riiiiight. Let's pretend nobody ever exaggerates the
supposed benefits of their products in order to sell them. Let's pretend
all "claims" offered for consumer goods are fully tested and documented
for absolute "accuracy". How about "fat-free" foods that aren't really
free of fat? How about "clean" fuels that still cause pollution? How about
"quick acting" pain pills that take 20 minutes to work?

The reality is that "tests" are meaningless for consumers. They don't help
people. If you want to believe they are valuable, that's your privilege,
but you're indulging in religious faith, not undertaking a "scientific"
experiment.

And the tests aren't actually available. Two separate concerns exist:
1. The transparency of the hardware
2. The equivalence of discrimination during the test to equivalance during
routine use.

A third, and very legitimate concern, could be that lying is actually a
legitimate part of the recreational activity. And why not? Entire religions
have been based upon acceptance of various "truths". When is Arny Krueger
going to ABX the heavens for God? If hifi is part religion, what business do
nonbelievers have in busting it up and spoiling the fun?

We are so far from the arrival of both good testing and easy accessibility
to the same, I agree with you. If I had more confidence in the gadgets, I
might have one for my own amusement. I might use it to chide my friends, and
they might stop inviting me to visit

It's my personal opinion that if you can't distinguish an
audible difference from a preference based on some other criterion, you
probably lie to yourself about a lot of other stuff too. But lying counts
for nothing for 'borgs, since they're engaged in a holy war, and Their end
justifies (for Them) any and all means they can think of.

Yes, people do lie to themselves, and as you have noted above, to others.
But it is unethical to fight lies with lies, which is what the 'borgs have
chosen to do.

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

Where have all the 'borgs gone?

There are no Borgs, idiot, that was a TV show creation.

All that's left is the feeble-minded Mikey
Bug-Eater. Much to my amazement, some Normals continue to "debate" with
Mickey about the value of aBxism. I don't think Mickey will ever
understand what's being said to him.

You'd like to believe that wouldn't you?

But even if you believe he is smart
enough to grasp it, in the end it's not a question of understanding but of
religious devotion.

Correct the anti-ABXers are religiously devoted to the idea that ABX aka,
science, is a lie, or that it is useless to consumers. Why the idea of
trying to remove bias from listening comparisons bothers you zealots so much
is beyond me, but it is clear that you are scared ****less, that the idea
either has or is about to catch on.

With other 'borgs, like Ferstler and Dickless, the agenda is overt: They
rail against the high prices of high-end audio. Their snarling hatred of
Stereophile encapsulates their class warfare agenda. They don't try to
animate the lifeless corpse of aBxism as a smokescreen. Even the
Terrierborg has the honesty to admit that he resents the "elitist" aura of
high-end audio.

I resent the way they dance around pretending they are supporting some
alternate view that there is some way to evaluate audio gear that is more
fair, honest or relaible than a DBT. They are of course lying.

Why, one wonders, do They resent high-end audio so much?

An equally valid question is, why you are so bothered by us?

On the one hand you try to demean what we say and who we are, but on the
other, you rail against us as if it were life and death.

These uneducated,
uncomprehending curs slobber their devotion to "science" while making
mistake after mistake whenever they try to talk the talk.

That's what you want people to think, fortunately not enough people are
buying into your paranoia.

There was a time
when home audio really was a do-it-yourself hobby. We also had to grow our
own food once, and make our own clothes. Now we buy audio equipment. Why
can't the 'borgs be happy that they can buy very good performance at low
prices? Why do they so resent the very existence of high-priced stuff?

Nobody resents that some people make really expensive stuff, we do resent
that they make unscientific claims that they perform better. We also
resent,as any rational person would, that there is a fair amount of snake
oil, that gets a pass from the folks over at SP, which explains why we don't
like them very much.

They will tell Normals that They don't care about prices, that what They
hate is the "claims". Riiiiight. Let's pretend nobody ever exaggerates the
supposed benefits of their products in order to sell them. Let's pretend
all "claims" offered for consumer goods are fully tested and documented
for absolute "accuracy". How about "fat-free" foods that aren't really
free of fat? How about "clean" fuels that still cause pollution? How about
"quick acting" pain pills that take 20 minutes to work?

But alt least fat free food is in fact food. Mpingo disks, clairifiers,
etc. do nothing, period.

The reality is that "tests" are meaningless for consumers.

The reality is tests can help those who want the best possible evidence on
the gear they are considering.

They don't help
people. If you want to believe they are valuable, that's your privilege,
but you're indulging in religious faith, not undertaking a "scientific"
experiment. It's my personal opinion that if you can't distinguish an
audible difference from a preference based on some other criterion, you
probably lie to yourself about a lot of other stuff too. But lying counts
for nothing for 'borgs, since they're engaged in a holy war, and Their end
justifies (for Them) any and all means they can think of.

I thnk we can all tell who is doing the lying George.
Give it up, you lost.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Mikey, you have a weak mind.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net
wrote
in message ...

Where have all the 'borgs gone? All that's left is the feeble-minded
Mikey
Bug-Eater. Much to my amazement, some Normals continue to "debate" with
Mickey about the value of aBxism. I don't think Mickey will ever
understand what's being said to him. But even if you believe he is smart
enough to grasp it, in the end it's not a question of understanding but
of
religious devotion.

You think they're gone? In this war, there are no silver bullets, only
cough
medicine.

A war? This is audio, there's no life and death situation in audio.

[...]

Now we're getting somewhere, you envy us becausewe know how to get the best
results without having to break the bank.

Zombies always pull down, toward the grave.

You've been digging a grave for audio enjoyment, that's for sure. You have
nothing but whim worship and mysticism that audio Nirvana should not be
attainable unless you have gobs of money to spend. Fortunately for those of
us who know better, all you need is decent amplification and great speakers
and the knowledge of how to set the stuff up.

But envy of the
other person's economic situation is a small part. The abilities of
another
person to see the things one cannot see, to think the things one cannot
think, and yes, to hear what one cannot hear, is a passionate incitement
envy.

And as usual, you have no facts to back up your factitious assertions.

The other reason has to do with the personalities of engineers. They say
about themselves, "Anyone can build a device if there is enough money. A
good engineer can do it when there isn't." While this is a worthy goal, it
spills over in a reflexive way. Recently, on this forum, I have raised
broad
questions about the physics of relay contacts.

Something you are obviously clueless about.

The disdain by some reflects
an engineering mentality that rejects inflation of costs by making
something
better than it has to be.

Most electronics are better than they need to be, because engineers realize
that it's better to be a bit cautious and have something that won't burst
into flames. In the real world, that means using parts that are a few
pennies more expensive, not several dollars more.

These people fail to realize the special
responsibility that devolves upon a person or group who promote a standard
device, or a standard way of doing things.

You fail to realize that the standars are already higher than they need to
be, because good engineers build them that way.

[...]

Which has already been demonstrated, you just refuse to accept it.
If you are so concerned, I point you to a web site that has a schematic for
and ABX comaprator and you can build one yourself using any quality parts
you want.

2. The equivalence of discrimination during the test to equivalance during
routine use.

You mean people either can hear difference or not.

A third, and very legitimate concern, could be that lying is actually a
legitimate part of the recreational activity.

It certainly is for you.

And why not? Entire religions
have been based upon acceptance of various "truths". When is Arny Krueger
going to ABX the heavens for God? If hifi is part religion, what business
do
nonbelievers have in busting it up and spoiling the fun?

You and the legions of duped SP believers are the religious zealots in this
case.

We are so far from the arrival of both good testing and easy accessibility
to the same, I agree with you.

Yo are so far from reality that you don't know that the ability to pass a
signal with out audible change has been a done deal for decades.

If I had more confidence in the gadgets, I
might have one for my own amusement. I might use it to chide my friends,
and
they might stop inviting me to visit

You have no friends, sock puppet Morein.

It's my personal opinion that if you can't distinguish an
audible difference from a preference based on some other criterion, you
probably lie to yourself about a lot of other stuff too. But lying counts
for nothing for 'borgs, since they're engaged in a holy war, and Their
end
justifies (for Them) any and all means they can think of.

Yes, people do lie to themselves, and as you have noted above, to others.
But it is unethical to fight lies with lies, which is what the 'borgs have
chosen to do.

No, sock puppet Morein, that what you do, and your just ****ed that we know
it and you are losing the battle to keep audio mystified for the common
person. You don't like the idea that Joe 6 pack might be able to have as
good a stereo as you have.

You're pathetic.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

[...]

Mikey, you are a Joe Sixpack because you have an inferior mind.

Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net

wrote
in message ...

Where have all the 'borgs gone?

There are no Borgs, idiot, that was a TV show creation.

All that's left is the feeble-minded Mikey
Bug-Eater. Much to my amazement, some Normals continue to "debate" with
Mickey about the value of aBxism. I don't think Mickey will ever
understand what's being said to him.

You'd like to believe that wouldn't you?

Believe? It's impossible to ignore. On this newsgroup, r.a.o. we have had
many obnoxious people, but you are the first who is actually mentally weak.

But even if you believe he is smart
enough to grasp it, in the end it's not a question of understanding but

of
religious devotion.

Correct the anti-ABXers are religiously devoted to the idea that ABX aka,
science, is a lie, or that it is useless to consumers. Why the idea of
trying to remove bias from listening comparisons bothers you zealots so

much
is beyond me, but it is clear that you are scared ****less, that the idea
either has or is about to catch on.

Catch on? It's hard enough to find a hifi store, let alone one of Arny's
decayed boxes.

With other 'borgs, like Ferstler and Dickless, the agenda is overt: They
rail against the high prices of high-end audio. Their snarling hatred of
Stereophile encapsulates their class warfare agenda. They don't try to
animate the lifeless corpse of aBxism as a smokescreen. Even the
Terrierborg has the honesty to admit that he resents the "elitist" aura

of
high-end audio.

I resent the way they dance around pretending they are supporting some
alternate view that there is some way to evaluate audio gear that is more
fair, honest or relaible than a DBT. They are of course lying.

Don't take it so personally, Mikey. You're stupid.

Why, one wonders, do They resent high-end audio so much?

An equally valid question is, why you are so bothered by us?

Mikey, you are not one of "them".
Arny is a reasonably talented workaday engineer. Ferstler has great
lungpower.
You are not on their level. I wouldn't hire you to clean my office.

On the one hand you try to demean what we say and who we are, but on the
other, you rail against us as if it were life and death.

Arny has been damaging to the hobby. Ferstler, ditto. You are just a
nusiance.

These uneducated,
uncomprehending curs slobber their devotion to "science" while making
mistake after mistake whenever they try to talk the talk.

That's what you want people to think, fortunately not enough people are
buying into your paranoia.

The consumers are using their ears, not ABX. So we won.

[...]

We wish Arny's ABX box did as little to the sound as the above.

The reality is that "tests" are meaningless for consumers.

The reality is tests can help those who want the best possible evidence on
the gear they are considering.

Currently, ABX misleads.

They don't help
people. If you want to believe they are valuable, that's your privilege,
but you're indulging in religious faith, not undertaking a "scientific"
experiment. It's my personal opinion that if you can't distinguish an
audible difference from a preference based on some other criterion, you
probably lie to yourself about a lot of other stuff too. But lying

counts
for nothing for 'borgs, since they're engaged in a holy war, and Their

end
justifies (for Them) any and all means they can think of.

I thnk we can all tell who is doing the lying George.
Give it up, you lost.

George is celebrating our victory. Consumers do not use ABX, and we intend
it will stay this way.

ScottW

George M. Middius wrote:

Where have all the 'borgs gone?

sniffle, sniffle.... plop.

George always misses JJ when the leaves begin to turn.

ScottW

Mark Harriss

For ****'s sake....stop posting in Aus.hi-fi

George M. Middius

Mark Harriss said:

For ****'s sake....stop posting in Aus.hi-fi

Kissy kissy kissy! You ozzies are so lovable.

Mark Harriss

atec wrote:
Why ?

Mark Harriss wrote:

For ****'s sake....stop posting in Aus.hi-fi

Cause the assholes from rec.audio.opinion will
make you go blind!!!
Ayn Marx

George M. Middius wrote:
Mark Harriss said:

For ****'s sake....stop posting in Aus.hi-fi

Kissy kissy kissy! You ozzies are so lovable.

Pointless and purile sarcasm. Please keep your particular kind of
audiophool group therapy to yourselves at R A O, and leave us to our
own form of madness here on Aus.Hi-Fi.

There are more than enough strains on the strategic Oz/US alliance as
it is.

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Mikey, you are a Joe Sixpack because you have an inferior mind.

Prove that an ABX box masks differences.

You can't.

Clyde Slick

"atec" wrote in message
So you dont have real reason apart from a long forgotten "acceptance"
which is now irrelevant .
Mark Harriss wrote:

atec wrote:

Why ?

Mark Harriss wrote:

For ****'s sake....stop posting in Aus.hi-fi

Cause the assholes from rec.audio.opinion will
make you go blind!!!

I don't care whether you post to Australia or not, but wherever
you post to, just don't top post

Mark Harriss

atec wrote:
So you dont have real reason apart from a long forgotten "acceptance"
which is now irrelevant .

It's the Usenet equivalent of being in a quiet country pub when
a gang of soccer hooligans burst in and continue their fight from
last week/year etc.

Mark Harriss

atec wrote:
MH it was and never be quite so noisy , more like you need to extract
the broom

A bizarre nonsensical statement.

So you dont have real reason apart from a long forgotten "acceptance"
which is now irrelevant .

Another really bizarre nonsensical statement.

You have heard of the concepts of punctuation and grammar?
Where can I buy whatever you're smoking?.
Robert Morein

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Mikey, you are a Joe Sixpack because you have an inferior mind.

Prove that an ABX box masks differences.

You can't.

Mikey, it is your obligation to prove the reverse. Your failure to do so is
why 20 million consumers don't use it.

Clyde Slick

"atec" wrote in message
Whoosh
Clyde Slick wrote:

"atec" wrote in message

Aha , another byte .

Clyde Slick wrote:

"atec" wrote in message

So you dont have real reason apart from a long forgotten "acceptance"
which is now irrelevant .
Mark Harriss wrote:

atec wrote:

Why ?

Mark Harriss wrote:

For ****'s sake....stop posting in Aus.hi-fi

Cause the assholes from rec.audio.opinion will
make you go blind!!!

I don't care whether you post to Australia or not, but wherever
you post to, just don't top post

What?

What another byte?
Is that some Aussie saying?

Clyde Slick

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Mikey, you are a Joe Sixpack because you have an inferior mind.

Prove that an ABX box masks differences.

You can't.

Mikey, it is your obligation to prove the reverse. Your failure to do so
is
why 20 million consumers don't use it.

Right now, 20 million consumers are saying "Mikey who?"

Ayn Marx

Clyde Slick wrote:
" wrote in message
link.net...

Why the idea of trying to remove bias from listening comparisons bothers
you zealots so much is beyond me, but it is clear that you are scared
****less, that the idea either has or is about to catch on.

.........over here at Aus.Hi-Fi we just don't care. Please keep R.A.O
threads were they belong.
Thanks ever so.

Kissy Kissy

Mark Harriss

atec wrote:
Mark Harriss wrote:

atec wrote:

MH it was and never be quite so noisy , more like you need to extract
the broom

A bizarre nonsensical statement.

Your may well be , but why

NO... The correct sentence is:

"Yours may well be, but why?."

At least I think that's what you mean,
either way it still makes no sense.

So you dont have real reason apart from a long forgotten
"acceptance" which is now irrelevant .

Another really bizarre nonsensical statement.

You have heard of the concepts of punctuation and grammar?

its the Internet you twonk

So correct English no longer counts, all bets are off on the
'Net?.

Where can I buy whatever you're smoking?.

I suspect you are a little to close to your own exit .

Yet another really bizarre nonsensical statement.
paul packer

On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:36:17 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

And as usual, you have no facts to back up your factitious assertions.

Robert, you've missed the fact that Mike has invented a new word. See
if you can find it. ;-)
paul packer

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:10:08 +1000, Mark Harriss
wrote:

atec wrote:
Mark Harriss wrote:

atec wrote:

MH it was and never be quite so noisy , more like you need to extract
the broom

A bizarre nonsensical statement.

Your may well be , but why

NO... The correct sentence is:

"Yours may well be, but why?."

At least I think that's what you mean,
either way it still makes no sense.

So you dont have real reason apart from a long forgotten
"acceptance" which is now irrelevant .

Another really bizarre nonsensical statement.

You have heard of the concepts of punctuation and grammar?

its the Internet you twonk

So correct English no longer counts, all bets are off on the
'Net?.

Where can I buy whatever you're smoking?.

I suspect you are a little to close to your own exit .

Yet another really bizarre nonsensical statement.

It would appear that atec has invented a new language, one to which
I--and apparently you as well--are not privy. Let's hope he reverts to
the old one soon.

Robert Morein

wrote:

And as usual, you have no facts to back up your factitious assertions.

Robert, you've missed the fact that Mike has invented a new word. See
if you can find it. ;-)

You mean, "fact-tities-us"?
I am titillated!

Ayn Marx

wrote:

And as usual, you have no facts to back up your factitious assertions.

Robert, you've missed the fact that Mike has invented a new word. See
if you can find it. ;-)

Please take this tedious drivel back to RAO where it belongs.
Otherwise you risk a public psychoanalysis of the American character.
Not a very pleasant experience in this day and age I can assure you.

Mark Harriss

paul packer wrote:

It would appear that atec has invented a new language, one to which
I--and apparently you as well--are not privy. Let's hope he reverts to
the old one soon.

Allisonese?, yeah I was about to give up on the topic until your post.
George M. Middius

Ayn Marx said:

Please take this tedious drivel back to RAO where it belongs.
Otherwise you risk a public psychoanalysis of the American character.
Not a very pleasant experience in this day and age I can assure you.

Ozzies are have one of the highest beer-slurping rates in the world. Not
to mention incest and wife-beating. We Americans are not worried at all
about your point of view.

Arny Krueger

[dot] net wrote in message

The reality is that "tests" are meaningless for
consumers. They don't help people.

Yup, crash tests have done nothing for automobile safety.

Drug testing (DBTs heaven forbid!!!) for effectiveness and
safety help no one.

Testing water supplies for germs and toxins have saved no
lives, and have eliminated no threats to health or safety.

Routine technical tests during product development and
production have never once helped any consumer.

Scientific tests during criminal investigations have never
once aided the pursuit of justice.

Consumer Report's product testing have never driven unsafe
or ineffective products off the market.

There's no need to do flight testing of airliners before
releasing them for passenger use.

Reality: If the George Middius sockpuppet were ever tested
for the sanity of his posts, he'd be off Usenet in a
heartbeat!

atec

Why ?

Mark Harriss wrote:

For ****'s sake....stop posting in Aus.hi-fi

paul packer

On 10 Oct 2005 16:29:38 -0700, "Ayn Marx"
wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:
Mark Harriss said:

For ****'s sake....stop posting in Aus.hi-fi

Kissy kissy kissy! You ozzies are so lovable.

Pointless and purile sarcasm. Please keep your particular kind of
audiophool group therapy to yourselves at R A O, and leave us to our
own form of madness here on Aus.Hi-Fi.

There are more than enough strains on the strategic Oz/US alliance as
it is.

Oh Ayn. I hope you're not suggesting we could ever abandon our pals
across the sea after all they've given us over the years, and are
still so generously giving. The very thought chills my blood.

(hehe)
paul packer

wrote:

And as usual, you have no facts to back up your factitious assertions.

Robert, you've missed the fact that Mike has invented a new word. See
if you can find it. ;-)

Please take this tedious drivel back to RAO where it belongs.
Otherwise you risk a public psychoanalysis of the American character.
Not a very pleasant experience in this day and age I can assure you.

Why are you posting this on top of one of my posts, Ayn? Since when
was I a Yank?

paul packer

On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:53:31 -0400, George M. Middius cmndr

Ayn Marx said:

Please take this tedious drivel back to RAO where it belongs.
Otherwise you risk a public psychoanalysis of the American character.
Not a very pleasant experience in this day and age I can assure you.

Ozzies are have one of the highest beer-slurping rates in the world.

True, I fear. (Though I'm not sure I understand the phrase "are
have").

Not to mention incest and wife-beating.

Source?

Lionel

George Minus Middius wrote :

Ozzies are have one of the highest beer-slurping rates in the world.

So what ?
You have the highest sperm-slurping rates on RAO.

Ruud Broens

"paul packer" wrote in message
: On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:10:08 +1000, Mark Harriss
: wrote:
:
: atec wrote:
: Mark Harriss wrote:
:
: atec wrote:
:
[...]

...where is SSJVCmag when ya need him ?
:-)

dave weil

[dot] net wrote in message

The reality is that "tests" are meaningless for
consumers. They don't help people.

Yup, crash tests have done nothing for automobile safety.

How many consumers have done crash tests (outside of their own
crashes, of course)?

Drug testing (DBTs heaven forbid!!!) for effectiveness and
safety help no one.

How many consumers run their own double-blind studies of medicine?

Testing water supplies for germs and toxins have saved no
lives, and have eliminated no threats to health or safety.

Only a few consumers perform test on water in certain extreme
situations.

Routine technical tests during product development and
production have never once helped any consumer.

How many consumers have done routine technical tests during product
development?

Scientific tests during criminal investigations have never
once aided the pursuit of justice.

How many subjects of such investigations perform THEIR OWN
investigations? Most of them simply have their lawyers have them done
by forensic people.

Consumer Report's product testing have never driven unsafe
or ineffective products off the market.

How many consumers of Consumer Report's (sic) belong to the testing
boards?

There's no need to do flight testing of airliners before
releasing them for passenger use.

How many consumers do the tests on the airliners before they board?

Well Arnold, looks like your deceptive editing has backfired on you.
I'm sure that George is happy that you made his point for him...

George Middius

Gibberella makes a funny.

Ozzies have one of the highest beer-slurping rates in the world.

So what ?
You have the highest sperm-slurping rates on RAO.

Not a chance, Slut. You're on your own.

George Middius

paul packer said:

Not to mention incest and wife-beating.

Source?

It's common knowledge. I learned about it from Aussie cultural exports such as
movies and comedians' routines, both unimpeachable sources, as I'm sure you'd
agree.