Default Bwian fools Mikey

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

This is the fake Robert Morein

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
k.net...

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

" wrote in

message

hlink.net...

"Signal" wrote in message
" emitted :

How could someone as educated as the real Robt. Morein

make
the
sort
of
stupid remarks he has become famous for here on RAO?

The only conclusion is he is a sock puppet

Pot, kettle...

I've had my share of malaprops,but I'm not claiming to be
anything
other
than what I am, an audiophile who enjoys good reproduction

and
smart
enough
to know how to get it.

And enjoy debating sockpuppets.
Bwian, thanks for showing what a fool Mikey is.

My dear sock Morein, the fool here is you with all your

crapola
about
ABX
and how you are the one on the planet that can conduct a

sighted
listening comparison and be immune from bias. That's only
scratching
the
surface of your nonsense. You want people to believe you're
very
bright,
and who knows, you might be, but judging by the things you
say
and
do
here, you have offered no proof of anything other than
spitefulness,
and
ignorance.

Therefore I have to assume that you are a sock puppet or a

twit,
maybe
both.

Mikey, can't you do better than bad parroting of Arny's

cliches?
IOW, won't you stop telling the truth.

Mikey, your inferior mind does not have the power to explore
these
intellectual domains.
Find comfort in your beer instead.

Prove that ABX boxes mask differences.

Mikey, if you cannot tell who you are talking to, how could you tell
the
difference between a good amp and a bad one?
I'm just the
voice
inside your head.

Thanks for admitting you can't prove that ABX masks differences.

I did not say anything about myself, Mikey. You said that you cannot

tell
whether I am a sockpuppet, or the real Robert Morein. So your powers of
discrimination are very poor, which goes with your weak mind.

I said there were 3 possibilities. I'm sticking with the 3rd.

Mikey, your mind is too weak to encompass multiple possibilities.

Robert, you think I missed the fact that the fake Bob Morein psots from
. That makes you wrong, agian.

It doesn't change anything about what I said however, you still act like an
idiot.
You still say things that are incredibly stupid for someone with your
alleged educational backround.