Ma Ra

Default Acura Integra 98 car stereo problem

Hi,

I left the car lights open and my battery was drained. So I had to
jump start my car. But now the car stereo does not work. It asks me to
enter some code(possibly for theft protection).
Anyone has any idea how I can make the stereo work again ?

Thanks for your help !
Rob

if you bought it new, there should be a code on a sticker in one of the
owners manuals. if not, you're going to probably have to pull the unit, get
the serial number off of it and contact an acura dealer. they'll probably
just want to see proof of ownership and they can get you the code.

om...