jeffc

Default Pioneer "Premier" line

Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Pioneer's regular line and
Premier line? For example, the DEH-9600MP is $660. The DEH-960MP (Premier
version) is $20 more.

Richard G. Pecoraro

You've answered your own question...the difference is $20.

Seriously, for those two specific models, the Premier has Pro mode (high/
mid/sub instead of front/rear/sub)and a 2 year warranty.

"jeffc" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between Pioneer's regular line
and
Premier line? For example, the DEH-9600MP is $660. The DEH-960MP
(Premier
version) is $20 more.

loulax07

you cannot sell Premier online (legally)

--
loulax07

loulax07's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=20366
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=204972

jeffc

"Masterson" wrote in message
A 2 year warranty............
when purchased from a legitimate authorized dealer.

Hmmm, that's weird. I was just looking at these at carstereoonline.com (I think
it was) and they had the warranty listed as 1 year, just like the regular
Pioneer. I wonder if they aren't authorized, or if it was a typo.