TO-3

Default Don't sell to Zach Tucker from Austin,Texas

Partially my fault. I sent a PPI DAC to him before I got the money. It
has been 4 weeks to the day and still no money. He told me he sent me
a MO but it was returned because he 'wrote the address wrong'. Well
still no money and I am out a fine 20-bit digital-to-analog converter.
DO NOT SELL TO ZACH TUCKER, aka. bassengine303,
from Texas, WITHOUT GETTING MONEY FIRST. We had a lot of dialog before
I shipped and he seemed honest enough, but don't be fooled.

TO-3
SPL BRONCO II

just wondering why you would put your self in this position? If you do
not even know the guy why would you send him the product so he could
pay you later. you should have sent it to him COD (cash on delivery)

Anyhow good luck, hope you get it resolved

Hank

--
SPL BRONCO II

SPL BRONCO II's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=15527
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=204789

TO-3

I have sold to many people, that I do not know, online. This is the
first time this has happened. He has a ebay account as well and he has
only received positive feedback. If it was an amp, or something worth
over $100, I would have waited for the money first. I'd still like to
believe that most of the people out there are decent and have some
kind of credibility. I posted this for you and anyone else. I don't
care that I'm out the $100, I just don't want other people to get
jacked by this phuque. Jon

SPL BRONCO II wrote in message news:1100481004.LEY19+J93EHJ8uOtW2+3hA@teranews. ..
just wondering why you would put your self in this position? If you do
not even know the guy why would you send him the product so he could
pay you later. you should have sent it to him COD (cash on delivery)

Anyhow good luck, hope you get it resolved

Hank

SPL BRONCO II

are you sure that he as gotten the unit? track it and see maybe it has
been misdelivered or it was lost.

Hank