Mr. D

Default Marine grade audio equipment

Does anyone know if "Marine" grade headunits are the standard DIN size
of regular car headunits? I came across a marine grade headunit by MB
Quart on the internet, and it looks like a very nice unit. It has all
the features I am looking for in a headunit. The only thing I am unsure
about is if it will fit in my DIN opening.

The model I am talking about can be found he
http://www.mbquart.com/2003/en_US/pr...od el=NRA+450

Kirby

I've never heard of an MB quart head unit before, but I found one just
yesterday on the internet, howver it resembled a Rockford Fosgate deck more
than i could believe. Something smells fishy here.

"Mr. D" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anyone know if "Marine" grade headunits are the standard DIN size
of regular car headunits? I came across a marine grade headunit by MB
Quart on the internet, and it looks like a very nice unit. It has all
the features I am looking for in a headunit. The only thing I am unsure
about is if it will fit in my DIN opening.

The model I am talking about can be found he

http://www.mbquart.com/2003/en_US/pr...nits.asp?isArc
hive=&cat=nautic&series=nautic%20series%20source%2 0units&strt=1&model=NRA+45
0

Quigmeister Quigolator Quiganology

The MBQ unit is DIN and will fit in a DIN opening.

it resembled a Rockford Fosgate deck more
than i could believe. Something smells fishy here

Open the windows on your brain.

RF owns MBQ.

loulax07

i installed a kenwood marine and its the same DIN size as an automotive

--
loulax07

loulax07's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=20366
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=204712