CJS

Default Diamond Audio S600s or Focal 165K?? (Component speakers)

Diamond Audio S600s, $329.00
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=11755

Focal 165K, $319.00
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=11708

I'm powering them with a Kicker 04KX200.2, giving each crossover 100watts RMS. The amp can be found here...
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=13887

I'm just trying to find out from someone who has heard these speakers as to what they think? I don't have a retailer in my area
that sells either of these speakers, so I have to go solely on you guys.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide...

-Cory

Tony Fernandes

Truth be told, none of us know anything about your taste in music, and more
importantly what your ears may perfer over the other. I will bet you that
you will be happy with either one. I don't know what differences there are
in features, ie. adjustable tweeter level and angle mounts, biamping
cabability, cosmetics, and the like. Without the abiliity to listen to them
I would make my decision based on those sorts of things.

Tony

--
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,
Phoenix Gold EQ-232 30-Band EQ, Dynaudio System 360 Tri-Amped In Front and
"CJS" wrote in message
Diamond Audio S600s, $329.00
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=11755

Focal 165K, $319.00
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=11708

I'm powering them with a Kicker 04KX200.2, giving each crossover 100watts
RMS. The amp can be found here...
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=13887

I'm just trying to find out from someone who has heard these speakers as
to what they think? I don't have a retailer in my area that sells either
of these speakers, so I have to go solely on you guys.

Thanks so much for any help you can provide...

-Cory

SPL BRONCO II

i would get the focal's, i have the focal utopia's and they are amazing
i have used the S600 comps and they are nice too but the focal has a
better overall sound quality

Hank

--
SPL BRONCO II

SPL BRONCO II's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=15527
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=203884

loulax07

know that that online store is not authorized to sell both of those comp
sets
i've had S600s, didnt like em
prefer Rainbow over them.....

--