Tony

Default Kenwood DDX-7025

Does anyone know how to allow my Kenwood DDX-7025 be able to play
movies on the move and not be restricted to having the hand brake on?

It's for the kids, not so as I can crash!!!

Cheers

Tony
ClintMJ23

Well, legally you still can't have video playing unless it is behind the
plane of the front headrests. Your DDX7015 should have come with a
wiring diagram and an instruction manual. In the wiring diagram, it
will show what the wires are. Essentially, when the Park Switch wire is
hooked up to the park brake, Your vehicle will send a 12v+ signal
through this wire when not in park and it will send a ground signal
when in park. If the unit is mounted where you can see an image, I do
not recommend this, but that's up to you.

--
ClintMJ23

Feedback On Kenwood Front End Units ? Teddy Bare Car Audio 2 September 14th 04 08:08 AM
Kenwood DDX 7025 ART Car Audio 0 September 2nd 04 12:29 PM
First home theater receiver purchase - Onkyo TX SR501or Kenwood KV-7070?? Matt Pro Audio 10 April 9th 04 03:04 PM
Kenwood KR-5400 Receiver, Minty Ken Drescher Marketplace 11 November 15th 03 06:42 PM
Kenwood KR-5400 Receiver, $119 Ken Drescher Marketplace 0 July 19th 03 01:43 AM