dylan

Default Bigger disk in Yamaha CDR-HD1300

Foillowing my original request for info on here I have now fitted a Seagate
160GB disk and it nows has 214.5 hrs capacity, so not sure if it's used
137GB or 160GB, but satifisied with the result. One thing I did find is that
a Maxtor 80GB was installed presumably by yamaha although they only
recommend Seagate or WD in their literature.