Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default Sharpen up your repartee!

A certain reprehensible sameness, not to mention boring
predictability, has crept into the personal abuse on this board. You
fellows need to sharpen up your repartee. Here is an example to you
all:

*****
[Major General Peter Cosgrove
General Cosgrove was interviewed on Australian radio recently as he
was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military
Headquarters.]

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
So, General Cosgrove, what things are you going to teach these young
boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be
teaching children?

GENERAL COSGROVE:
I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline
before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER:
But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL COSGROVE:
Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one,
are you?

[The radiocast went silent for 46 seconds and when it returned, the
interview was over.]

*******

Makes one proud of the Big Country!
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Lost in the Wasteland[_4_] Lost in the Wasteland[_4_] is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

This is as ****ing old as Barbara Busch sr. ..

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/cosgrove-...erviewer.shtml
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

On Dec 11, 1:30*am, Lost in the Wasteland
wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

* *This is as ****ing old as *Barbara Busch sr. *..

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/cosgrove-...erviewer.shtml

Y'see what I mean. Poor old Wanking-in-the-Wasteland can't even spell
the name of his nemesis right. What sorta repartee is it that gets the
name of an old lady wrong? -- AJ
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Chalo Chalo is offline

Lost in the Wasteland wrote:

Andre Jute wrote:
[snipped]

* *This is as ****ing old as *Barbara Busch sr. *..

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/cosgrove-...erviewer.shtml

Global climate change denialism isn't the only urban myth 'Dre has
bought into.

Up next: Did you know the U.S. president wasn't born in the U.S.?!
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

On Dec 11, 1:50*am, Chalo

Up next: *Did you know the U.S. president wasn't born in the U.S.?!

Check the Constitution, Chalo. No one who wasn't born in the US can
run for President. That's why Arnie can't be President, more's the
pity. -- Andre Jute

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Too Long in The Wasteland Too Long in The Wasteland is offline

Andre Jute wrote:
That's why Arnie can't be President, more's the
pity. --

Considering the way he has ran California into the ground his
chance of even being elected dog **** picker is nil.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Master Betty[_2_] Master Betty[_2_] is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Dec 11, 1:50 am, Chalo

Up next: Did you know the U.S. president wasn't born in the U.S.?!

Check the Constitution, Chalo. No one who wasn't born in the US can
run for President. That's why Arnie can't be President, more's the
pity. -- Andre Jute

+++

Jesse Ventura!!

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Steve Johnson Steve Johnson is offline

"Master Betty" wrote in message

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
On Dec 11, 1:50 am, Chalo

Up next: Did you know the U.S. president wasn't born in the U.S.?!

Check the Constitution, Chalo. No one who wasn't born in the US can
run for President. That's why Arnie can't be President, more's the
pity. -- Andre Jute

+++

Jesse Ventura!!

I can see the bumper stickers now...just like he had in MN...

"Our President can beat up YOUR President."

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
RickH RickH is offline

On Dec 10, 7:14*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
[...]

I like Australians, they remind me of when men in America used to have
balls.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Mike Pritchard Mike Pritchard is offline

RickH wrote:

[...]

Ain't that the truth!!

If Obama would only grow a pair, we might get him to take on the misdeeds
of the Bush administration--and proscecute the crooks, accordingly.

Unfortunattely, I don't see that happening, any time soon. Bush and his
gang are going to get away with their crimes. We in the USA "talk the
talk" of being a law abiding nation, but our actions speak louder than the
"talk."

No balls, indeed.....

Mike

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Master Betty Master Betty is offline

"RickH" wrote in message
[...]

+++++++++++++

Sounds like Cosgrove is an old grumpy prick. LOL hilarious.

Jim

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Too Long in the Wasteland[_2_] Too Long in the Wasteland[_2_] is offline

Master Betty wrote:

Sounds like Cosgrove is an old grumpy prick. LOL hilarious.

The entire conversation/interview is made up.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech,alt.guitar.amps
Bruce Morgen Bruce Morgen is offline

wrote:
Andre Jute wrote:

* *This is as ****ing old as *Barbara Busch sr. *..

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/cosgrove-...erviewer.shtml

Y'see what I mean. Poor old Wanking-in-the-Wasteland can't even spell
the name of his nemesis right. What sorta repartee is it that gets the
name of an old lady wrong? -- AJ

You're right, he misspelled
"Barbara Bitch."