Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Edward Morris Edward Morris is offline

Default Needing volume pot

Hello RAT,
I'm needing a 250K dual volume pot with taps for a Dynaco PAS-3. I've
looked on Google and it's exacerbating, so hopefully someone here know
someone that has old parts.

Any help is appreciated,
Eddie Morris

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
tlbs tlbs is offline

On Jan 14, 3:46*pm, "Edward Morris" wrote:
Hello RAT,
* * I'm needing a 250K dual volume pot with taps for a Dynaco PAS-3. *I've
looked on Google and it's exacerbating, so hopefully someone here know
someone that has old parts.

Any help is appreciated,
Eddie Morris

These guys have dual 250K audio taper pots. They are even available
from DigiKey. They list the center tap as an option but I couldn't
find the ordering specification for the 4th terminal center tap, on
their website. Give them a call.
http://www.precisionelectronics.com/...s,%20Specs.htm

Good luck,
Tom P.
..
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sofa Slug[_2_] Sofa Slug[_2_] is offline

Edward Morris wrote:
Hello RAT,
I'm needing a 250K dual volume pot with taps for a Dynaco PAS-3. I've
looked on Google and it's exacerbating, so hopefully someone here know
someone that has old parts.

Any help is appreciated,
Eddie Morris

http://www.oldradioparts.net/controls.html
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Edward Morris Edward Morris is offline

Thanks Sofa Slug and others,
I contacted Mark and he's making me 4. I contacted Precision
Electronics from Canada and was told it will cost a minimum of $250.00 to
make 2. I'd have to be really desperate for those. Can't wait to get those
from Mark.

Edward Morris