Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Dave Krause Dave Krause is offline

Default Tube testing

Hi all

I have some tubes that need testing and I am looking for someone in the
Lehigh Valley or Northeast PA area who can test them for me. Of course I
will pay you for your services.I have about 12 -18 tubes that need tested.

I used take them to someone I met on here but have not heard back from
him.Maybe he got out of the hobby,not sure.

Also,I then bought a TV-7/u and was testing them myself but ended up selling
the tester thinking I wasn't going to get anymore tubes.But now I have found
some old Western tubes and woudl like them tested so i can put some of them
for sale.

Thank you in advance.

Dave

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Frank Galikanokus Frank Galikanokus is offline

Dave Krause wrote:

Hi all

I have some tubes that need testing and I am looking for someone in the
Lehigh Valley or Northeast PA area who can test them for me. Of course I
will pay you for your services.I have about 12 -18 tubes that need tested.

I used take them to someone I met on here but have not heard back from
him.Maybe he got out of the hobby,not sure.

Also,I then bought a TV-7/u and was testing them myself but ended up selling
the tester thinking I wasn't going to get anymore tubes.But now I have found
some old Western tubes and woudl like them tested so i can put some of them
for sale.

Thank you in advance.

Dave

I have access to a tube tester but I'm in South West PA.

JAM
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Dec 8, 7:47*am, "Dave Krause" wrote:
Hi all

I have some tubes that need testing and I am looking for someone in the
Lehigh Valley or Northeast PA area who can test them for me. Of course I
will pay you for your services.I have about 12 -18 tubes that need tested..

I used take them to someone I met on here but have not heard back from
him.Maybe he got out of the hobby,not sure.

Also,I then bought a TV-7/u and was testing them myself but ended up selling
the tester thinking I wasn't going to get anymore tubes.But now I have found
some old Western tubes and woudl like them tested so i can put some of them
for sale.

Thank you in advance.

Dave

We are in Melrose Park (Near Jenkintown), PA, but on occasion I get up
to Schuylkill County (Frackville). I have a Hickok 539B. But, what
are the tubes you need tested?

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA