Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_] Andre Jute[_2_] is offline

Default On the hubris of the global warmies

The hubris of these global warmies is that they want to arrest the
earth in a static state pertaining to our time, on the arrogant
assumption that the time they live in is the best of all times, and
that the earth has reached perfection. To do that, they are prepared
to ignore natural variation. They see no reason why social engineering
shouldn't be extended to planet engineering. (I do. Failed social
engineering kills only tens or hundreds of millions. Failed planet
engineering will kill eveyone.) The global warmies, who keep exposing
themselves as truly inferior people, are setting themselves up as
gods. I know of no case in history or even myth where a human set
himself up as a god that didn't cost many innocent lives.

Andre Jute
The law of unintended effect will do unto arrogant fools as it has
always done
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech

"Andre Jute"

The law of unintended effect will do unto arrogant fools as it has
always done

** Wot is that then ??

Result in them being in charge of all sectors of the public service, public
education and all political parties??

IOW all the institutions that regulate life for the rest of us.

And ruin it.

..... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech

On Dec 1, 11:40*am, "Phil Allison" wrote:
"Andre Jute"

The law of unintended effect will do unto arrogant fools as it has
always done

** Wot is that then ??

Result in them being in charge of all sectors of the public service, public
education and all political parties??

IOW *all the institutions that regulate life for the rest of us.

And ruin it.

.... *Phil

You want to be careful about displaying a sense of humour, Phil. They
drum you out of the profession for it.

Not to mention the hubristic persecuting you for it.

Andre Jute
Permanently pofaced
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Bill Sornson[_2_] Bill Sornson[_2_] is offline

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle6931572.ece

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech

On Dec 1, 4:17*am, Andre Jute wrote:
The hubris of these global warmies is that they want to arrest the
earth in a static state pertaining to our time, on the arrogant
assumption that the time they live in is the best of all times, and
that the earth has reached perfection. To do that, they are prepared
to ignore natural variation. They see no reason why social engineering
shouldn't be extended to planet engineering. (I do. Failed social
engineering kills only tens or hundreds of millions. Failed planet
engineering will kill eveyone.) The global warmies, who keep exposing
themselves as truly inferior people, are setting themselves up as
gods. I know of no case in history or even myth where a human set
himself up as a god that didn't cost many innocent lives.

Andre Jute
The law of unintended effect will do unto arrogant fools as it has
always done

Well, sooner or later things become awkward and then unpleasant in a
house which becomes over crowded and where a good sewerage system has
never been devised.

So when some arrogant twerp comes up with pipes, and a decent flushing
LOO, do we rush to hoist him on a pike or burn him at a stake?

The well meaning twerp with a knack for explaining imaginative
solutions to perceived problems will gather all in the house together
to explain his engineering solution to solve social problems caused by
everyone ****ting and ****ing all over the ****in joint.

But there will be those who WILL NOT sit upon the aforementioned LOO.
Oh no. They'll try to sneak a **** into someone else's closit, or a
**** into a wine bottle. They will soon find that nobody will marry
them, and so their ideas against progress will die with them. Good.

I happen to think that some social and planetary engineering ideas
really work wonders.
Some just don't, especially if the inventors had names like Stalin,
Hitler, Mao, etc......

Try to keep an open mind. Then you won't have to hold your nose to
avoid the pong.

Patrick Turner.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech

Bill Sornson wrote:
http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle6931572.ece

And just for Timmie and The Rat:

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/143573

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi AMuzi is offline

Patrick Turner wrote:
[...]

Everyone would prefer a clean cheap energy source. The best
alternate, nuclear, has political opposition. The systems
before coal/oil/gas were slavery and draft animals, with
poop in the streets. Until something else appears, it's
fossil fuels. There are probably higher efficiencies
possible but no reasonable full scale alternates yet.

Me? I like industrial society with things like the internet
and bicycles. I would prefer not to live as a subsistence
farmer. I once cut wood for heat in northern Wisconsin for a
week in January 1976. That was enough.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Patrick:

Leave it alone. Jute wants attention, will continue to lie, continue
to take refuge in invincible ignorance and continue to foment
dissention without reason. And not one damned thing you can write or
do will change him.

Tubecraft is the purpose of this group whomever may wish to hijack it
for personal gratification - in Jute's case he is beyond Mother Thumb
and her four daughters, leaving only mental masturbation in venues
such as this.

When the gulf stream shifts and Ireland gains a climate similar to
Newfoundland and points north, Andre will start to wake up. He may
even have to retreat to another venue within which to receive his
remittances if there is one that will have him. But feeding into his
patent idiocy does no one, most especially you, any good. Writing for
myself, I enjoy pinching his nose. But I would never stoop to
dignifying his blatherings with a reply based on any purported merits
- that would by default grant them some validity.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Dan O Dan O is offline

On Nov 30, 9:17*am, Andre Jute wrote:
The hubris of these global warmies is that they want to arrest the
earth in a static state pertaining to our time, on the arrogant
assumption that the time they live in is the best of all times, and
that the earth has reached perfection. To do that, they are prepared
to ignore natural variation. They see no reason why social engineering
shouldn't be extended to planet engineering. (I do. Failed social
engineering kills only tens or hundreds of millions. Failed planet
engineering will kill eveyone.) The global warmies, who keep exposing
themselves as truly inferior people, are setting themselves up as
gods. I know of no case in history or even myth where a human set
himself up as a god that didn't cost many innocent lives.

So called "global warming" is just a secret ploy by wacko tree-huggers
to make America energy independent, clean our air and water, improve
the fuel efficiency of our vehicles, kick-start 21st-century
industries, and make our cities safer and more livable. Don't let
them get away with it!

- (seen on a coffee cup)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Larry[_12_] Larry[_12_] is offline

On Nov 30, 12:17*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
The hubris of these global warmies is that they want to arrest the
earth in a static state pertaining to our time, on the arrogant
assumption that the time they live in is the best of all times, and
that the earth has reached perfection. To do that, they are prepared
to ignore natural variation. They see no reason why social engineering
shouldn't be extended to planet engineering. (I do. Failed social
engineering kills only tens or hundreds of millions. Failed planet
engineering will kill eveyone.) The global warmies, who keep exposing
themselves as truly inferior people, are setting themselves up as
gods. I know of no case in history or even myth where a human set
himself up as a god that didn't cost many innocent lives.

Andre Jute
The law of unintended effect will do unto arrogant fools as it has
always done

And this has what to do with technical aspects of bikes? Take your
rantings to the Glen Beck radio show.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Dec 3, 7:44*pm, flipper wrote:

When someone tries to sell supposed 'side benefits' rather than the
thing itself you should know you're being conned.

You are being deliberately obtuse. Or at least I really hope so.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Dec 3, 9:00*pm, flipper wrote:

Your irony detector needs serious adjustment if you thought for one
hummingbird heartbeat that Dan was being serious. Yes, he was
belaboring the obvious - but you missed that also.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.bicycles.tech

Bill Sornson wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l...cle6931572.ece

And just for Timmie and The Rat:

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/143573

Just one of many choices for today:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...l-warming.html

tell Lisette it's global regaining in a doubt Abdel al Makhoul Car Audio 0 November 14th 07 04:38 AM
Cheap Global Marketing Dru Pro Audio 0 January 21st 07 03:32 PM
Global negative feedback Rich Sherman Vacuum Tubes 16 June 19th 04 07:11 PM
Global Underground set recommendations Schizoid Man Audio Opinions 0 October 22nd 03 05:11 PM