Ruud Broens

Default Funbesonics !

Just to notify this newsgroup

for more information:
http://www.isthisfunorwhat.eu

Robert Morein

"Ruud Broens" wrote in message
Just to notify this newsgroup

for more information:
http://www.isthisfunorwhat.eu

Is this sort of like "amblesonics", which was designed for walking?

Sander deWaal

"Ruud Broens" said:

Just to notify this newsgroup

for more information:
http://www.isthisfunorwhat.eu

Thanks Rewd for admitting you cant' even cut & paste a URL properly if
it hit you in the, face, with mustard, LOL!

Its like, comparing apple's and orange's with a , photospectrometer in
the, dark, LoT;S!

;-)

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Ruud Broens

"Sander deWaal" wrote in message
: "Ruud Broens" said:
:
: Just to notify this newsgroup
:
:
:
: for more information:
: http://www.isthisfunorwhat.eu
:
:
: Thanks Rewd for admitting you cant' even cut & paste a URL properly if
: it hit you in the, face, with mustard, LOL!
:
: Its like, comparing apple's and orange's with a , photospectrometer in
: the, dark, LoT;S!
:
: ;-)
:
: --
:
: "Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
: - Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005

Sorry folks, our company had contracted mr. Ferstler for the
body copywriting as we gather he comes recommended,
mainly for being cheap,
and budgets _are_ tight.
But this is somewhat below our expectations - we'll have to contact
him about that !

a funbe comm.