Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

I'm sure that George is happy that you made his point for him...

Looks like you've helped make the point that audio dbt are much easier
than any of those other kinds of tests.

Give us the a substantive summary list of all the audio DBT's
you participated in as a test subject, within the previous ten years.
Items under comparisons, number of trials, etc.
In the past 10 years 2. CD player vs. DVD player for CD playback and
Pioneer reciever vs. Acoustat 120 watt amp. 18 attempts in each case,
no difference in each case. I was one of 3 participants in the receiver
comparison. Nobody could accurately hear a differnce.

I've also done some other blind comparisons of amps and of speaker wire,
the first was at store I worked at selling audio equipment, the wire
comparison was at home.

I dindn't know the proper protocol at the time, so I simply gave up
after a few switches when I couldn't tell the difference.

So, you make all of your gross and grotesque generalizations from this
paltry bit of DBT experience. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!
Science? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

More invalid assumptions on your part, it seems to be a habit.

You are basing all you opinions that cd players sound the same based upon
one 18 trial comparative test of one pair of cd players.
You are basing all you opinions that ss amps sound the same based upon
one 18 trial comparative test of one pair of cd players.ss amps.
Talk about invalid assumptions!!!

ScottW

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"ScottW" wrote in message
ups.com...

and in that era you were washing your shorts on a rock in river, no
lights and no music in your sod hut.

What clothes?

Uuugh! The vision just ruined dinner.

ScottW

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

ink.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

No, I'm not.

You are basing all you opinions that ss amps sound the same based upon
one 18 trial comparative test of one pair of cd players.ss amps.
Talk about invalid assumptions!!!

You have no idea what I'm basing my my opinions on. You seem to think that
because you think it, it must be true.

Clyde Slick

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

ink.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

Its based upon "your" answer to my qustion, about how many and what kind of
DBT's
you participatied in

paul packer

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:05:22 GMT, "
wrote:

You seem to think that
because you think it, it must be true.

Is that uncommon?

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

" wrote in message
link.net...

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

ink.net...

" wrote in message
[...]

Which means you beleive that I base all my decisions on DBT's.

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:05:22 GMT, "
wrote:

You seem to think that
because you think it, it must be true.

Is that uncommon?

It is for smart people.
Oh, wait, no wonder.

Default Would Arny ABX the heavens for a deity?

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 17:12:41 GMT, "
wrote:

"paul packer" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 17:36:17 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

And as usual, you have no facts to back up your factitious assertions.

Robert, you've missed the fact that Mike has invented a new word. See
if you can find it. ;-)

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=factitious

It may be a word in Yank country, but we citizens of Oz still speak
the Queen's English, and the Queen never uses silly words like that.
:-).

Perhaps we should ask her? George?

Ayn Marx

Robert Morein wrote:
"ScottW" wrote in message
oups.com...

Robert Morein wrote:
"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net

wrote
in message ...

Recently, on this forum, I have raised broad
questions about the physics of relay contacts.

I had visions of the inquisitive pre-schooler, "But Why Mommy, Why?"

Your naive questions were predicated upon flawed assumptions and
excessive ignorance. There were thoroughly debunked as a fools query
and now you want to exemplify your experience. No wonder you couldn't
finish your doctorate, you can't recognize insignificance even though
you embody it.

ScottW

How about you, Scott? Do you gaze into the heavens while pushing a button?

Whose?