Sander deWaal

Default Looking for audio reviewers

George Middius said:

Sander deWaal said:

Can't we discuss tubes instead? Pretty pretty please?

Isn't it time you tried a modern amp, Slick? It's a well known fact that most
amps I can understand (and you will note that I am not versed in rocket science)
sound alike to my admittedly modest hearing ability. Common sense tells us that
this is just audio and it's perfectly reasonable to be perfectly satisfied with
perfectly adequate sound, note.

Thank's Middisu for, admittiong that you secretly admire tube, amp's
and those who now an ohm for a volt, LOL !

;-)

--

"Audio as a serious hobby is going down the tubes."
- Howard Ferstler, 25/4/2005
Lionel

GeoStink a écrit :

Froggy leaps for joy:

Seriously do you want I teach you to trace *correctly* an IP address ? ;-)

Small victories like this are all you have to live for.

Seems that you are looking for more humiliation. ;-)
Lionel

GeoSynch a écrit :
Froggy still in a lather:

LOL, all the elements were under your eyes and you haven't been able to read
them correctly.

RIPE's in Europe. I never heard of it before this. No big deal to me.
Being Eurotrash, you'd of course be more aware of it.

You are a môron.

I am French, I was born in Saint Etienne (Loire) on the 03-08-1963 and I've
never studied or work in Switzerland, just tourism.

You're quite the old fart there yourself.

But once again I proved that you are an idiot. Oooops sorry a young idiot.
GeoSynch

Froggy's still entranced in a victory dance:

Small victories like this are all you have to live for.

Seems that you are looking for more humiliation. ;-)

Enjoy it, as it will probably be the highlight of another
less-than illustrious year for you.

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Froggy lurches toward senility:

I am French, I was born in Saint Etienne (Loire) on the 03-08-1963 and I've
never studied or work in Switzerland, just tourism.

You're quite the old fart there yourself.

But once again I proved that you are an idiot. Oooops sorry a young idiot.

Last time 'round, a few months back, you were trying to make fun of me being
old, but as it turns out, you're older. Who's the idiot now, little old man?

GeoSynch

Lionel

GeoSynch wrote :

Last time 'round, a few months back, you were trying to make fun of me
being old, but as it turns out, you're older. Who's the idiot now, little
old man?

I have an excuse. It's not my fault if your moral and political discourse
sounds like Dr Goebels' one. Sincerely I was sure that you was a former
friend of him secretly hidden in California.
Lionel

GeoStink wrote :

Froggy's still entranced in a victory dance:

Small victories like this are all you have to live for.

Seems that you are looking for more humiliation. ;-)

Enjoy it, as it will probably be the highlight of another
less-than illustrious year for you.

Don't worry Geostink, my triumphs are modest and tiny my victories.
You give them to much importance because you are excessively humiliated.
Seems to remember me that one of the first quality of a good Christian is
humility. ;-)

GeoSynch

Froggy is humbled:

my triumphs are modest and tiny my victories.

Small, modest victories are about as much as a
little old man can aspire to it. Congratulations. ;-)

GeoSynch

GeoSynch

Lionel wrote :

Last time 'round, a few months back, you were trying to make fun of me
being old, but as it turns out, you're older. Who's the idiot now, little
old man?

I have an excuse. It's not my fault if your moral and political discourse
sounds like Dr Goebels' one. Sincerely I was sure that you was a former
friend of him secretly hidden in California.

You're losing it, son, with such incoherent gibberish.

GeoSynch

Lionel

GeoSynch a écrit :
Froggy is humbled:

my triumphs are modest and tiny my victories.

Small, modest victories are about as much as a
little old man can aspire to it. Congratulations. ;-)

Since excessive humiliations are the fact of young mythomaniacs. :-)

Lionel

GeoStink a écrit :

You're losing it, son...

Oh I see there's also an old man.

LOL, the holy trinity revised :

1. The mythomaniac computer "scientist"
2. The Lolita fan of pop music
3. The old bigot father.

Who was singing "you’re never alone with a schizophrenic" ? :-)
MINe 109

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

Who was singing "you¹re never alone with a schizophrenic" ? :-)

Ian Hunter.

Stephen