Jamie

Default Headrest Monitors - Buying - Reviews & Comparison

I am looking to purchase some 7" headrest monitors and a dvd player to
be installed in my Avalanche. I have been searching the internet for
hours and have not found a good web site with reviews and comparisons.

Ebay has allot of monitors to choose from. I have been in the stores
and I know there are huge differences in picture quality on the
different units.

Please help.

Thanks,
Jamie
SentraStyleEMW

I'm not going to tell you what to buy...I'd just definately recommend that you
actually "see" the monitor before you buy it. You can't really tell a whole
lot just by the specs. In my opinion, I'd take a look at the Vizualogic
headrests. They are a direct replacement w/ 7" monitor built right in...no
need to cut, simple install, and a great looking piece.
sexyvic1

did u ever buy the monitors?

i have a set of brand new 7" Mobile TV brand monitors for the
headrests.

i had the 5" versions in my grand cherokee and i loved them

i bought these for my 01 tahoe, but i got a sick deal on a set of
monitors already in headrests so i bought thos to. now these are just
sitting in my room.

let me know. also check my ebay feedback its excellent...have no
worries

--
sexyvic1