Clob

I found this great little siteHmm.. Im using OE and it look fine. What are you using?
Rick Brandt

I found this great little site"Clob" wrote in message
Hmm.. Im using OE and it look fine. What are you using?

*Some* newsreaders render HTML, not all. Unless explicitly declared in a
group's charter plain text is considered the "polite" thing to post. If nothing
else you are self-censoring how many people will see your post if you use HTML.

--
I don't check the Email account attached
to this message. Send instead to...