Barry & Nikki

Default Car Stereos available

If your looking for an affordable (mostly used; some new) car stereo whether
CD, Cassette, CD/MD, double Din CD/Cass, or a Pioneer Din 1/2
GM/Chrysler/Chevy special fit CD player I have MANY different brands and
models available. Including Pioneer, Alpine, JVC, Blaupunkt, Sony, Kenwood,
Clarion, etc. Feel free to visit my website and email me from there with
what interests you and an Approx. price range you are looking at working
with and we can go from there. I also have MANY faceplates available: Email
me with your need/needs and I will check my current inventory and get back
to you. Thanks and take care.

http://www2.whidbey.com/bearmore/carstereos/