Mark Williams

Default Pioneer DEH-P85DHR button lights

I have a Pioneer DEH-P85DHR and the button lights stopped working.
They would flash on once in a while when pushing a channel button, but
now nothing. What would cause this?

The display area is lit up fine.

I rarely remove the face plate, and I tried wiggling it. Nothing
happened.

Thanks for your help.
Barry & Nikki

If you cannot get the faceplate repaired yourself or by someone locally I
repair faceplates that have common problems like what you described as well
as button malfunctions. Feel free to contact me if you want to go that
route.

m...