Luke Perry

Default For Sale: Toyota 16404 Full Logic Dolby Cassette AM/FM Car stereo

FS: Toyota 16404 Full Logic Dolby Cassette deck with AM/FM stereo
with
digital tuning, Dolby NR and memory function. Is in excellent
condition with
little or no use that I know of. Does not include wiring harness or
manual. Original owner replaced it with a CD deck when car was bought
new. $15 obo plus shipping.

thanks
lp
HachiRoku

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:24:27 -0800, Luke Perry wrote:

FS: Toyota 16404 Full Logic Dolby Cassette deck with AM/FM stereo
with
digital tuning, Dolby NR and memory function. Is in excellent
condition with
little or no use that I know of. Does not include wiring harness or
manual. Original owner replaced it with a CD deck when car was bought
new. $15 obo plus shipping.

thanks
lp

1. What year? (do you know?)
2. What manufacturer? ( A Panasonic will have an 'N' with a lightening
bolt through it on the front face, otherwise it is probably a Clarion.)
Luke Perry

HachiRoku wrote in message news:1_bmd.7135$tS4.449@trndny09...
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 13:24:27 -0800, Luke Perry wrote:

FS: Toyota 16404 Full Logic Dolby Cassette deck with AM/FM stereo
with
digital tuning, Dolby NR and memory function. Is in excellent
condition with
little or no use that I know of. Does not include wiring harness or
manual. Original owner replaced it with a CD deck when car was bought
new. $15 obo plus shipping.

thanks
lp

1. What year? (do you know?)
2. What manufacturer? ( A Panasonic will have an 'N' with a lightening
bolt through it on the front face, otherwise it is probably a Clarion.)

Hi, I think the deck came from a 91' Camry. I don't recall seeing a
"N" like you described so it must be a Clarion. It seems to be of
very high quality though and looks brand new.

thanks
lp
HachiRoku

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:04:31 -0800, Luke Perry wrote:

[...]

Hmmmm....did a google on it.
What's a PS-200? Full size or kiddie-keys?