dan

Default Need Help! To win a online car audio competition.

I'm competing in carstereo.com's Online Car Audio Competition (OCAC) for the
first time with one of my installs.

I'm trying to take 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in the class 2 classification to
win a trophy.

I needed 16,000 points to make it into first place be for the first
competition cycle ends in February.

You don't have to be a member to rate my system, but if you sign up and
become a certified or pro judge I will receive a lot more points.

The link to my install gallery is:
http://www.carstereo.com/installs/ph...m?galleryid=31

The main page to the competition is:
http://www.carstereo.com/installs/index.cfm

Thanks in advance if you check out my gallery!

-- Andy