None

Default Alpine 9835 display questions

I've recently had an Alpine 9835 head unit installed in my car with the
XM tuner. I'm pleased with the sound quality but I'm not pleased with
the display options. I would prefer to be able to have each and every
XM description scroll (such as channel, title, name, etc) but I don't
want to have to set the display to have that animation taking up almost
the entire screen with the scrolling only taking place at the very
bottom.

Is there any way to customize the screen as I'm describing? Or am I
going to just have to get used to having the artist and album always
displayed and not what the channel name is or the channel content?