Glenn E. Miller

Default Help Needed: Schematics for Technics SL-MC4 CD Changer

Hi, everyone,

I need to find some schematics for a Technics SL-MC4 60 +1 CD Changer.

The guide wire for the player has come off and I do not know where it was
attached.

If, anybody knows how the guide wire is supposed to attach on the
left side of the machine (Looking at the front), please send me and email.

Thanks in advance.

Glenn