David Morgan \(MAMS\)

Default WANTED: OWNERS MANUALS - Sony M-7, Sony D-7

Would pay well for originals or high quality bound copies.

--
David Morgan (MAMS)
http://www.m-a-m-s.com

Geoff Wood

"David Morgan (MAMS)" wrote in message

Would pay well for originals or high quality bound copies.

I used to have a photocopy for a D7. The main useful thing it said was to
the effect of keep recording peaking around the -12 dot.

What it really *meant* was "Anything going over -12 will sound like ****".

geoff

LeBaron & Alrich

David Morgan wrote:

I can't stand it... I forgot how to make these things say "Good Morning".

Connect mic(s); load tape; hit Red; say, "Good Morning!"; rewind;
play...

--
ha
David Morgan \(MAMS\)

"LeBaron & Alrich" wrote in message . ..
David Morgan wrote:

I can't stand it... I forgot how to make these things say "Good Morning".

Connect mic(s); load tape; hit Red; say, "Good Morning!"; rewind;
play...

--
ha

Good morning, Hank. This tape will self destruct when the battery dies....

DM