Posted to rec.audio.pro
definite213 definite213 is offline

Default Digi 002 - 8th channel Stuck

My Digi 002 is working fine for the most part. I have one problem,
though. My channel 8 fader is not controllable. I can't use it to
raise or lower the levels on that channel. I have to adjust my levels
in the mix window. When I do that, I can see the fader on my Digi 002
move. The fader also moves to its proper location when a session is
opened. Yet, I can't physically grab the fader and move up or down.
When I do that, it feels somewhat rough and when I release it, it goes
back to its last locatoin.

Any ideas?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Preben Friis Preben Friis is offline

"definite213" wrote .

Any ideas?

It sounds like the touch-sensors needs to be calibrated.

http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...3&itemid=26985

/Preben Friis

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mike Clayton Mike Clayton is offline

On Dec 9, 6:00 pm, definite213 wrote:
My Digi 002 is working fine for the most part. I have one problem,
though. My channel 8 fader is not controllable. I can't use it to
raise or lower the levels on that channel. I have to adjust my levels
in the mix window. When I do that, I can see the fader on my Digi 002
move. The fader also moves to its proper location when a session is
opened. Yet, I can't physically grab the fader and move up or down.
When I do that, it feels somewhat rough and when I release it, it goes
back to its last locatoin.

Any ideas?

Yes. You need to go to the left hand end of the edit screen and look
at the track display that controls the channel 8 fader. You will see a
button there marked "dyn". Click on that button and set it to "off".
That button enables the volume automation for that track. If it's not
set to off the fader position is controlled by the current setting of
the volume automation line, which you can see if you select "volume"
on the button that reads "waveform".

Mike Clayton

Stuck XLR connector David Grant Pro Audio 22 July 17th 07 08:36 PM
cd stuck Stumpy Car Audio 1 April 9th 07 02:15 AM
CD stuck in player [email protected] Car Audio 2 February 26th 04 09:26 PM
Stuck Cd tray Robearet General 3 September 30th 03 11:26 PM
KDS-630 CD stuck in player Tavish Muldoon Car Audio 0 September 27th 03 02:54 AM