Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] 0junk4me@bellsouth.net is offline

Default purist recording of folksinger, difficulties

On 2007-12-06 said:
Mike rivers wrote:
Why don't you post a sample of your "defective folk singer
recording" somewhere so we can hear what you're talking about?

Mike, I have the constant attention of a stalker. See
http://robertmorein.blogspot.com/ for a sample of his work.
This guy actually rings my phone several times a day, as a beep-code
commentary on these posts. He has no other life; he is actually
glued to his screen. He would doubtless use the clip to embarass
the performer. I can't risk that. My first duty is to the performer.
I have no problem, in fact, I would be delighted for you, Roy, and
Hank to have physical copies of the CD. That's called professional
consultation.

Understand this, but what about putting it up somewhere and
using email to alert those who've expressed a willingness to
have a listen.
I'd listen to, but you'd have to snail mail me a cd, as well
as those folks. TIme and expense. YEt if you put it up
somewhere and sent the link via email to those who've been
consulting you on this project you'd be able to get some
quicker feedback from them. You don't have to post the url
in the newsgroup for your stalker to get ahold of.

Imho you dove head first into a cesspool when you first
began your usenet experience by interacting with certain
parties from rec.audio.opinion and now you have to adapt to
that, just as many of us did when we started posting to
usenet as we migrated from fidonet and other systems.
tHough already accustomed to trolls and twits of all sorts
from the bbs world we weren't quite prepared for the
onslaught of spam.

Richard webb,
Replace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real
email address.

Amazing how much tape is on a 10" reel when it's not.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.classical,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.audio.tech
Peter Larsen Peter Larsen is offline

Another buzzard post ... yawn ...

soundhaspriority wrote:

wrote in message
..
Understand this, but what about putting it up somewhere and
using email to alert those who've expressed a willingness to
have a listen.
I'd listen to, but you'd have to snail mail me a cd, as well
as those folks. TIme and expense. YEt if you put it up
somewhere and sent the link via email to those who've been
consulting you on this project you'd be able to get some
quicker feedback from them. You don't have to post the url
in the newsgroup for your stalker to get ahold of.

This is in fact a Robert Morein trick to get your personal details, address,
phone number, etc. Look at his long history of stalking and harassment and
then RUN!

Robert Morein
(215) 646-4894

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.classical,rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.audio.tech
Matthew B. Tepper Matthew B. Tepper is offline

PLONK

Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings
Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings
Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings
Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings
Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings
Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings
Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings
Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings
Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings
Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings

War is Peace. ** Freedom is Slavery. ** It's all Napster's fault!

Posted to rec.music.classical.recordings,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.pro

Matthew B. Tepper wrote:

PLONK

Plonk away lad, we'll keep calling the buzzard's fakes until he goes away or
simply starts participating under his own name, if it annoys you then
complain about him to his news access.

Get OUT of rec.music.classical.recordings

Darn difficult with the follow up to pointing thataway ... O;-)

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

FireBox difficulties iggymak Pro Audio 6 July 28th 05 09:27 PM
FireBox difficulties iggymak Pro Audio 0 July 27th 05 12:00 AM
FS: Purist Proteus Rev B, 8' pair spk. cable 007 Marketplace 0 August 13th 04 09:04 AM
Purist tube regulated supply Adam Stouffer Vacuum Tubes 9 August 2nd 04 12:52 AM