Posted to rec.audio.pro
Allen Corneau Allen Corneau is offline

Default Used SKM183 pricing

Howdy folks,

I'm finally clearing out my recording gear and I need to sell my SKM-183's.
It's the stereo set in the cherry box, dark matt-gray. I ordered them
before they even hit the States, so I received one of the very first pair.
They are serial numbers 10049 and 10050, basically #49 and #50.

The question is: do you think they would bring a premium over a standard
used pair because they are very low serial numbers? They are in great
condition, hardly used really.

(Oh, and if anyone is interested in buying them, send me an email with your
offer.)

Thanks for you input.

Allen
--
Allen Corneau
Mastering Engineer

EL34 Pricing Ken Vacuum Tubes 35 June 25th 07 08:14 AM
Pricing Help sTeeVee Pro Audio 0 August 20th 06 12:32 PM
Is there a law about pricing above bluebook? jsmooth Marketplace 4 March 15th 05 02:44 PM
Pricing advice Dave Car Audio 2 August 13th 04 04:58 AM
Thiel CS1 Pricing? Ringo High End Audio 0 August 16th 03 03:55 PM