Lionel

Default ScottW's calls for France boycott

American people's comrades! American housewives!

You all know the disgraceful methods that so-called Frenchs abroad are
using to incite against the American people and George W. Bush's
national government.

If we do not want to give up and sink into deeper misery, we must defend
ourselves.

We therefore call on you to heed the appeal of our chief, the American
people's president, for a boycott against the Frenchs and expect the
full support of each person in this defensive action.

Do not buy from French shops!
Do not go to a French doctor!

But maintain the strictest discipline. Do *not* even touch the hair on a
French's head.

The boycott begins Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.
From that moment on, we will watch to ensure that the boycott is
strictly followed. He who tries to ignore the boycott will be seen as an
*enemy* of the American people.

On Saturday morning at 9:30 at ScottW' house there will be a large
public Boycott Meeting.
Appear in masses and show that, in the hour of need, you stand with the
American people.

In our town, the following establishments will be boycotted:

Gaston Dupont, boulanger
Gérard Duchamp, coiffeur
A la bonne bouche, restaurant
François Boyer, architecte
Automobiles Renault, automobiles Peugeot
Albert Marchand, Vins fins.

Signed :
ScottW a true wealthy US Republican.
ScottW

"Lionel" wrote in message
American people's comrades! American housewives!

You all know the disgraceful methods that so-called Frenchs abroad are
using to incite against the American people and George W. Bush's national
government.

If we do not want to give up and sink into deeper misery, we must defend
ourselves.

We therefore call on you to heed the appeal of our chief, the American
people's president, for a boycott against the Frenchs and expect the full
support of each person in this defensive action.

Do not buy from French shops!
Do not go to a French doctor!

But maintain the strictest discipline. Do *not* even touch the hair on a
French's head.

The boycott begins Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.
From that moment on, we will watch to ensure that the boycott is strictly
followed. He who tries to ignore the boycott will be seen as an *enemy* of
the American people.

Sounds like O'Riley

Obviously Lionel has found the truth and shame of his country too much to
bear.

ScottW

Lionel

ScottW wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

American people's comrades! American housewives!

You all know the disgraceful methods that so-called Frenchs abroad are
using to incite against the American people and George W. Bush's national
government.

If we do not want to give up and sink into deeper misery, we must defend
ourselves.

We therefore call on you to heed the appeal of our chief, the American
people's president, for a boycott against the Frenchs and expect the full
support of each person in this defensive action.

Do not buy from French shops!
Do not go to a French doctor!

But maintain the strictest discipline. Do *not* even touch the hair on a
French's head.

The boycott begins Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.
From that moment on, we will watch to ensure that the boycott is strictly
followed. He who tries to ignore the boycott will be seen as an *enemy* of
the American people.

Sounds like O'Riley

Obviously Lionel has found the truth and shame of his country too much to
bear.

ScottW

Sounds like you xenophobe idiot, these are *your* words.
This is also the english translation of :
http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/g...rs/boycott.jpg
:-(
Michael McKelvy

"Lionel" wrote in message
American people's comrades! American housewives!

You all know the disgraceful methods that so-called Frenchs abroad are
using to incite against the American people and George W. Bush's national
government.

If we do not want to give up and sink into deeper misery, we must defend
ourselves.

We therefore call on you to heed the appeal of our chief, the American
people's president, for a boycott against the Frenchs and expect the full
support of each person in this defensive action.

Do not buy from French shops!
Do not go to a French doctor!

But maintain the strictest discipline. Do *not* even touch the hair on a
French's head.

The boycott begins Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m.
From that moment on, we will watch to ensure that the boycott is strictly
followed. He who tries to ignore the boycott will be seen as an *enemy* of
the American people.

On Saturday morning at 9:30 at ScottW' house there will be a large public
Boycott Meeting.
Appear in masses and show that, in the hour of need, you stand with the
American people.

In our town, the following establishments will be boycotted:

Gaston Dupont, boulanger
Gérard Duchamp, coiffeur
A la bonne bouche, restaurant
François Boyer, architecte
Automobiles Renault, automobiles Peugeot
Albert Marchand, Vins fins.

Signed :
ScottW a true wealthy US Republican.

So, Lionel, you really have no life, do you?

Lionel

Michael McKelvy wrote:

So, Lionel, you really have no life, do you?

LOL !

Clyde Slick

"Michael McKelvy" wrote in message
ink.net...

So, Lionel, you really have no life, do you?

He has plenty of time in the sewers to dream of the glory of France.