Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Shhtards crying over RAO, LoL.

On Aug 8, 4:51*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 8, 2:13*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Witless snarls in rage.

Agreed, LOt"S. If Usenet groups had a "FLUSH" lever, Bratzi would have been
washed away ages ago.

*LoL. *Complete lack of self-awareness noted. *

LoL.

Witless, it's not objectively true that I am universally hated,
Is that the best you can say for yourself?

When I'm speaking to you, it's better than you deserve.

I know, considering that it takes a super-human effort on your
part to say something worth saying I should feel blessed when
you manage it.

LoL. Complete lack of self-awareness noted.

LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

Default Bratzi puts a fork in RAO

On Aug 8, 2:41�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Boonie's blazin':

In fact, her spirit lives within me.

Or so you thought after the fifth cup of coffee.

And she has a message for Bratzi:

"Did I just hear something?" you blurted after the sixth cup of coffee.

"Quit jacking off to my photos, you sick Nazi! Eww!

Aha, the seventh and telling cup of coffee was consumed.

Aren't you the coffee drinker? I prefer yerba mate and green tea.

This sounds like an elaborate yet desperate IKYABWAI on your part. Why
do you lack any sort of self-awareness?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 8, 12:15�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 8, 11:21�am, George M. Middius
wrote:

Agreed, LOt"S. If Usenet groups had a "FLUSH" lever, Bratzi would have been
washed away ages ago.

�LoL. �Complete lack of self-awareness noted. �The only people who
find you amusing are petty childish morons. Anyone worthy of note has
long passed you over for the useless cretin you are.

Back to the name-calling I see.

The only people who really hate George are the ones who are the
objects of his disdain, which is a fairly childish and petty (albeit
human) conceit.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 8, 2:09�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Aug 8, 1:34�pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Shhhh! said:

Agreed, LOt"S. If Usenet groups had a "FLUSH" lever, Bratzi would have been
washed away ages ago.

�LoL. �Complete lack of self-awareness noted. �

LoL.

Witless, it's not objectively true that I am universally hated,

Is that the best you can say for yourself?
You are not universally hated?
How pathetic.

Is it your goal to be universally hated? Why else would you spend so
much time in a forum where people line up to poke fun at you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

What's that $(*% noise?

Witless, it's not objectively true that I am universally hated,

Is that the best you can say for yourself?

When I'm speaking to you, it's better than you deserve.

I know, considering that YAPYAPYAP it takes WOOFWOOFWOOF!
part BARKETY-BARKETY-BARK! WOOF! to say something grrr....
you WOOF! BARK! YAPYAP! manage it.

Jeez, Scottiedog, don't you ever do what your people want you to?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

In fact, her spirit lives within me.

Or so you thought after the fifth cup of coffee.

And she has a message for Bratzi:

"Did I just hear something?" you blurted after the sixth cup of coffee.

"Quit jacking off to my photos, you sick Nazi! Eww!

Aha, the seventh and telling cup of coffee was consumed.

Aren't you the coffee drinker?

Ahh, but I stop just short of that freakout fifth cup, let alone the schizoid
sixth, and never reach the psycho seventh cup.

I prefer yerba mate and green tea.

Well, good for you. BTW, there's only one real tea and that's Earl Grey ...
everything else is just tutti-frutti girly tea.

This sounds like an elaborate yet desperate IKYABWAI on your part.

You have quite the penchance for overuse of that word "desperate" with your
for attention.

Why do you lack any sort of self-awareness?

Why are you such a troll?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 8, 3:55�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

In fact, her spirit lives within me.
Or so you thought after the fifth cup of coffee.
And she has a message for Bratzi:
"Did I just hear something?" you blurted after the sixth cup of coffee.
"Quit jacking off to my photos, you sick Nazi! Eww!
Aha, the seventh and telling cup of coffee was consumed.

Aren't you the coffee drinker?

Ahh, but I stop just short of that freakout fifth cup, let alone the schizoid
sixth, and never reach the psycho seventh cup.

If you read more closely, you would have seen that 7 cups increases
the chance of hallucinations 300%. Therefore 4.5 cups probably
increases hallucinations by a mere 193%. Feel better, whack-job?

I prefer yerba mate and green tea.

Well, good for you. BTW, there's only one real tea and that's Earl Grey ....
everything else is just tutti-frutti girly tea.

Earl Grey is a manly tea? ROTFLMAO!

Besides, green tea is high in antoxidants and won't mess up your
cardiovascular system the way 4.5 cups of coffee a day does.

This sounds like an elaborate yet desperate IKYABWAI on your part.

You have quite the penchance for overuse of that word "desperate" with your
for attention.

It's the first word that comes to mind when I see people who spend a
lot of time on the Internet attacking others anonymously. "Pathetic"
also comes to mind, as does "personlaity disorder."

Why do you lack any sort of self-awareness?

Why are you such a troll?

Because I own you.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

... "personlaity disorder."

;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

vinyl anachronist said:

Why do you lack any sort of self-awareness?

Why are you such a troll?

Because I own you.

No, you can't trade him for Scottie. I don't even have clear title to Witless.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

Ahh, but I stop just short of that freakout fifth cup, let alone the
schizoid sixth, and never reach the psycho seventh cup.

If you read more closely, you would have seen that 7 cups increases the chance
of hallucinations 300%. Therefore 4.5 cups probably increases hallucinations
by a mere 193%. Feel better, whack-job?

I feel much better knowing what an idiot you are overlooking this revealing
paragraph in that article:

"Co-author Dr Charles Fernyhough, also from Durham University's Psychology
Department, noted 'Our study shows an association between caffeine intake and
hallucination-proneness in students. However, one interpretation may be that
those students who were more prone to hallucinations used caffeine to help cope
with their experiences. More work is needed to establish whether caffeine
consumption, and nutrition in general, has an impact on those kinds of
hallucination that cause distress'."

BTW, there's only one real tea and that's Earl Grey ... everything else is
just tutti-frutti girly tea.

Earl Grey is a manly tea? ROTFLMAO!

Are you sure you ain't down on that floor gigglin' like a girl with your
tutti-frutti tea?

Besides, green tea is high in antoxidants

That may be good for ants; coffee has plenty of antioxidants.

and won't mess up your cardiovascular system the way 4.5 cups of coffee a day
does.

Ho-hum. Yeah, sure, whatever, no-credibility spoutin' Buffoon.

That same site appears to be the source of your previous claim that aspartame
has been scientifically studied and deemed safe.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0914183700.htm

But at the end of the third paragraph, it's revealed "It was funded by Ajinomoto
Company Inc., a manufacturer of aspartame."

So, that study has about as much credibility as do you, which is next to none.
Har-dee-har-har.

This sounds like an elaborate yet desperate IKYABWAI on your part.

You have quite the penchance for overuse of that word "desperate" with your
"desperate" for attention.

It's the first word that comes to mind when I see people who spend a lot of
time on the Internet attacking others anonymously. "Pathetic" also comes to
mind, as does "personlaity disorder."

There you go again, making a complete BaBoon of yourself.

Why do you lack any sort of self-awareness?

Why are you such a troll?

Because I own you.

Squeaked the puny pwned puke whilst admitting being a troll.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 8, 4:58�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

... "personlaity disorder."

;-)

How many typos were in your rejected submission to our magazine? :-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Boonie floats in and out of reality:

... "personlaity disorder."

;-)

How many typos were in your rejected submission to our magazine? :-)

I think you're hallucinating again. ROTFLMAO.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 8, 5:29�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

I guess we can compare that to your statements about aspartame, which
was deemed safe by studies in over 90 countries. LoL!

BTW, there's only one real tea and that's Earl Grey ... everything else is
just tutti-frutti girly tea.

Earl Grey is a manly tea? ROTFLMAO!

Are you sure you ain't down on that floor gigglin' like a girl with your
tutti-frutti tea?

Besides, green tea is high in antoxidants

That may be good for ants; coffee has plenty of antioxidants.

And loads of caffeine, which is bad for you heart.

and won't mess up your cardiovascular system the way 4.5 cups of coffee a day
does.

Ho-hum. Yeah, sure, whatever, no-credibility spoutin' Buffoon.

Denial noted.

That same site appears to be the source of your previous claim that aspartame
has been scientifically studied and deemed safe.http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0914183700.htm

But at the end of the third paragraph, it's revealed "It was funded by Ajinomoto
Company Inc., a manufacturer of aspartame."

So, that study has about as much credibility as do you, which is next to none.
Har-dee-har-har.

Wow...you mentioned one out of 90! That's a BIG sample you have there.
There is plenty of conclusive evidence that caffeine is harmful, and
none that aspartame is. That sounds, well...desperate.

This sounds like an elaborate yet desperate IKYABWAI on your part.
You have quite the penchance for overuse of that word "desperate" with your
"desperate" for attention.

It's the first word that comes to mind when I see people who spend a lot of
time on the Internet attacking others anonymously. "Pathetic" also comes to
mind, as does "personlaity disorder."

There you go again, making a complete BaBoon of yourself.

Non-response noted.

Why do you lack any sort of self-awareness?
Why are you such a troll?

Because I own you.

Squeaked the puny pwned puke whilst admitting being a troll.

Pwned? Really? Do you really want everyone to know that you're some
computer geek locked in an IT closet? I mean, I know you I know that,
but now the cat's out of the bag.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 8, 7:08�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Boonie floats in and out of reality:

... "personlaity disorder."
;-)

How many typos were in your rejected submission to our magazine? �:-)

I think you're hallucinating again. ROTFLMAO.

Oh, so you're changing your story now?

BTW, it's 9pm on a Saturday night, and you're arguing with complete
strangers on the Internet.

L-O-S-E-R.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

How many typos were in your rejected submission to our magazine? ?:-)

I think you're hallucinating again. ROTFLMAO.

Oh, so you're changing your story now?

When have I ever claimed or alluded to submitting an article to TONEdeaf Audio?

BTW, it's 9pm on a Saturday night, and you're arguing with complete strangers
on the Internet.

I'm on west coast time, not central, which pretty much shoots a hole in your
foolish claim I work for a Christian outfit in Nashville.

L-O-S-E-R.

Looked in a mirror lately, lonely Saturday night Internet buffoon?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 8, 7:26�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

How many typos were in your rejected submission to our magazine? ?:-)
I think you're hallucinating again. ROTFLMAO.

Oh, so you're changing your story now?

When have I ever claimed or alluded to submitting an article to TONEdeaf Audio?

You didn't admit to it. You just went on one of your famous "see you
in a few months" retreats the last time I asked.

BTW, it's 9pm on a Saturday night, and you're arguing with complete strangers
on the Internet.

I'm on west coast time, not central, which pretty much shoots a hole in your
foolish claim I work for a Christian outfit in Nashville.

Not according to your headers.

L-O-S-E-R.

Looked in a mirror lately, lonely Saturday night Internet buffoon?

Yes, I'm looking in the mirror right now as I get ready to go out.
It's only 7:30pm here. ROTFLMAO!

So what are your plans for tonight? World of Warcraft?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 8, 7:32�pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
On Aug 8, 7:26 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon burbled:

How many typos were in your rejected submission to our magazine? ?:-)
I think you're hallucinating again. ROTFLMAO.
Oh, so you're changing your story now?

When have I ever claimed or alluded to submitting an article to TONEdeaf Audio?

You didn't admit to it. You just went on one of your famous "see you
in a few months" retreats the last time I asked.

BTW, it's 9pm on a Saturday night, and you're arguing with complete strangers
on the Internet.

I'm on west coast time, not central, which pretty much shoots a hole in your
foolish claim I work for a Christian outfit in Nashville.

Not according to your headers.

Actually, your location has changed and you are on the West Coast. I
guess you got fired after they linked your posts here to their
organization.

Sorry, dude, but you should have stopped talking when I told you to.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

How many typos were in your rejected submission to our magazine? ?:-)

I think you're hallucinating again. ROTFLMAO.

Oh, so you're changing your story now?

When have I ever claimed or alluded to submitting an article to TONEdeaf
Audio?

You didn't admit to it. You just went on one of your famous "see you in a few
months" retreats the last time I asked.

That is an admission you knew your question "How many typos were in your
rejected submission to our magazine?" had no basis in fact before you even asked
it. IOW, no-credibility Buffoon knowingly lied. Why am I not surprised?

BTW, it's 9pm on a Saturday night, and you're arguing with complete
strangers on the Internet.

I'm on west coast time, not central, which pretty much shoots a hole in your
foolish claim I work for a Christian outfit in Nashville.

Not according to your headers.

Next thing you know, you're going to trot out that old Arny ploy "Google lied to
me."

L-O-S-E-R.

Looked in a mirror lately, lonely Saturday night Internet buffoon?

Yes, I'm looking in the mirror right now as I get ready to go out. It's only
7:30pm here. ROTFLMAO!

Here too, but no mirror on the ceiling and no rolling on the floor either.

So what are your plans for tonight? World of Warcraft?

Goin' out and have some real fun, instead of virtual fun on rao.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

I'm on west coast time, not central, which pretty much shoots a hole in
your foolish claim I work for a Christian outfit in Nashville.

Not according to your headers.

Actually, your location has changed and you are on the West Coast. I guess you
got fired after they linked your posts here to their organization.

Been here all along. If you mistakenly got someone else in trouble, I hope karma
catches up with you for it.

Sorry, dude, but you should have stopped talking when I told you to.

You're an idiot. And a snitch. And badly mistaken.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 8, 7:46�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

[...]

Whatever that means.

So what are your plans for tonight? World of Warcraft?

Goin' out and have some real fun, instead of virtual fun on rao.

If you consider checking on automated processes real fun, then have it
at, Tiger! LMAO!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 8, 7:49�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon burbled:

I'm on west coast time, not central, which pretty much shoots a hole in
your foolish claim I work for a Christian outfit in Nashville.
Not according to your headers.

Actually, your location has changed and you are on the West Coast. I guess you
got fired after they linked your posts here to their organization.

Been here all along.

Not according to your headers. The first time we brought this up you
were posting from the Central Time Zone.

By the way, I said Tennessee. YOU said Nashville. That's what a law
enforcement investigator would call a "tell."

If you mistakenly got someone else in trouble, I hope karma
catches up with you for it.

There is no "someone else," and you know it.

Sorry, dude, but you should have stopped talking when I told you to.

You're an idiot.

Nope, you obviously still have no idea what I'm talking about. Any
respectable IT guy would. I used to work with hardware installers who
did their job out of a big binder. You're undoubtedly one of those
guys.

And a snitch.

Snitch? You snitched on yourself, brainchild.

And badly mistaken.

I seriously doubt it. Every time I bring this up, you freak out.
There's no reason you would call me a snitch unless you did get in
trouble at work. That's another "tell."

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

Been here all along.

Not according to your headers. The first time we brought this up you were
posting from the Central Time Zone.

I think you're hallucinating again. ROTFLMAO!

By the way, I said Tennessee. YOU said Nashville. That's what a law
enforcement investigator would call a "tell."

They'd more credibly "tell" you you're an idiot.

If you mistakenly got someone else in trouble, I hope karma catches up with
you for it.

There is no "someone else," and you know it.

There is, but it's proving quixotic trying to convince an idiot like you.

Sorry, dude, but you should have stopped talking when I told you to.

You're an idiot.

Nope,

Yep.

you obviously still have no idea what I'm talking about.

Nor does anybody else, probably not even you.

Any respectable IT guy would.

Any respectable IT guy would think you're an idiot.

I used to work with hardware installers who did their job out of a big binder.

The last gainful employment you held was as a cable gopher.

You're undoubtedly one of those guys.

Who laughs at idiotic cable gophers. :-)

And a snitch.

Snitch? You snitched on yourself, brainchild.

You've snitched out Arny to his pastor, Bret to his various ISPs on many
occasions, and in your "calvin coolidge" guise tried to snitch me out for
posting a link to a commercially available CD. So, yeah, you're a snitch. And a
hypocritical one at that, the way you kvetched to Scott why you couldn't
understand why others would complain to your employer, colleagues, etc. and try
to get you in trouble with them.

And badly mistaken.

I seriously doubt it. Every time I bring this up, you freak out.

I think you're hallucinating again. ROTFLMAO!

There's no reason you would call me a snitch unless you did get in trouble at
work. That's another "tell."

You're still an idiot. An incorrigible one at that. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 9, 12:47�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
[...]

Mere contradiction in lieu of any evidence noted.

you obviously still have no idea what I'm talking about.

Nor does anybody else, probably not even you.

Non-response noted.

Any respectable IT guy would.

Any respectable IT guy would think you're an idiot.

Non-response noted.

I used to work with hardware installers who did their job out of a big binder.

The last gainful employment you held was as a cable gopher.

When you make up things out of thin air, you lose the argument. Again.

You're undoubtedly one of those guys.

Who laughs at idiotic cable gophers. :-)

So you are one of those guys. I guess it hurts to know that idiotic
cable gophers make more money than IT guys like yourself. I had cable
technicians working for me that made $85K a year. Let's see your tax
return.

And a snitch.

Snitch? You snitched on yourself, brainchild.

You've snitched out Arny to his pastor,

No, Arny snitched me out to a magazine editor and threatened to press
nonsensical charges against me. I contacted his wife and pastor to
make him stop trying to take food out of the mouths of my family. It
worked, didn't it.

Basically, if you mess with me, I'll respond in kind. Tell me how
that's "snitching."

Bret to his various ISPs on many
occasions,

Never happened. I always thought it was amusing that Bret was
constantly getting in trouble with his ISPs and mentioned it here,
that's all.

and in your "calvin coolidge" guise tried to snitch me out for
posting a link to a commercially available CD.

I don't even know what you're talking about there.

So, yeah, you're a snitch.

Nope, sorry. You're wrong.

And a
hypocritical one at that, the way you kvetched to Scott why you couldn't
understand why others would complain to your employer, colleagues, etc. and try
to get you in trouble with them.

Scott has always felt strongly about taking things out into the real
world. We've discussed it in person.

And badly mistaken.

I seriously doubt it. Every time I bring this up, you freak out.

I think you're hallucinating again. ROTFLMAO!

Non-response noted.

There's no reason you would call me a snitch unless you did get in trouble at
work. That's another "tell."

You're still an idiot. An incorrigible one at that. ;-)

Non-response noted. See...I own you!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

The last gainful employment you held was as a cable gopher.

When you make up things out of thin air, you lose the argument. Again.

I guess your olfactory senses have become so blunted, you no longer reek
yourself right out of the room with the stench of your own hypocrisy. The
overwhelming majority of speculations you've made about me arose "out of thin
air" so by your own idiotic definition you automatically lost all those previous
arguments. Sheesh, what a loser you've turned into.

You're undoubtedly one of those guys.

Who laughs at idiotic cable gophers. :-)

So you are one of those guys. I guess it hurts to know that idiotic cable
gophers make more money than IT guys like yourself.

Not true. Not me, anyways. Maybe those poor schlubs who man the Help Desk.

I had cable technicians working for me that made $85K a year.

Forty bucks an hour, not too shabby for unskilled dolts like you. Contract
database programming jobs used to be plentiful at 75 to 100 bucks an hour.,
which would be two to two-and-a-half times more than cable gophers.

Let's see your tax return.

Yeah, sure, right away.

And a snitch.

and in your "calvin coolidge" guise tried to snitch me out for posting a
link to a commercially available CD.

I don't even know what you're talking about there.

Yes, you do. You've already copped to being "calvin coolidge" so you remember
bragging about snitching to my ISP, unless, of course, you're hallucinating once
again, which you probably are.

So, yeah, you're a snitch.

Nope, sorry. You're wrong.

Sorry, but I'm not wrong about you being a rat fink snitch.

You're still an idiot. An incorrigible one at that. ;-)

Non-response noted. See...I own you!

Still hallucinating?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon blubbered:

Hmmm...let's look at the facts.

Yeah, you just got demolished, as evinced by your tepid responses.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 9, 5:10�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon blubbered:

Hmmm...let's look at the facts.

Yeah, you just got demolished, as evinced by your tepid responses.

That's quite a fantasy. But it's hard to get too excited by someone
who makes up crap out of thin air and then resorts to name-calling
when it doesn't work. Do you really expect me to make a huge effort to
combat an inferior intellect? In all honesty and sincerity, you're not
interesting enough to garner anything more than a tepid response.
That's why everyone ignores you. Shhh! and I play with you because
it's fun, but even we get quickly bored. You used the same tired
strategies over and over, which clearly illustrates your lack of
imagination and cleverness.

Sorry to tell you all of this, but you and I both know it's true. And
I can prove it:

1. Name one person here other than yourself who thinks you get the
best of any of us.

2. Name one person in your real life who has seen your posts here and
thinks that you're "really showing us."

You're an anonymous Internet troll. Your kind are truly dinosaurs. It
might have been cool to attack people on the Internet in 1996, but now
it's sad...and pathological. A lot of books are being written about
people JUST LIKE YOU. None of them are congratulatory in nature.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon blubbered:

Hmmm...let's look at the facts.

Yeah, you just got demolished, as evinced by your tepid responses.

That's quite a

nice concession speech you just made there using ever last bromide in your
tattered bag of tricks.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 9, 7:43�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon blubbered:

Hmmm...let's look at the facts.
Yeah, you just got demolished, as evinced by your tepid responses.

That's quite a

nice concession speech you just made there using ever last bromide in your
tattered bag of tricks.

Last word freak, eh?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon blabbered:

Hmmm...let's look at the facts.

Yeah, you just got demolished, as evinced by your tepid responses.

That's quite a

nice concession speech you just made there using ever[y] last bromide in
your tattered bag of tricks.

Last word freak, eh?

Just to correct a small typo. ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 9, 8:31�pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Buffoon blabbered:

Hmmm...let's look at the facts.
Yeah, you just got demolished, as evinced by your tepid responses.
That's quite a
nice concession speech you just made there using ever[y] last bromide in
your tattered bag of tricks.

Last word freak, eh?

Just to correct a small typo. ;-)

Didn't make it any more correct, loser.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 9, 11:44*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
On Aug 9, 8:59 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon blabbered:

Last word freak, eh?
Just to correct a small typo. ;-)
Didn't make it any more correct, loser.

Yeah, sure, whatever, no-credibility spoutin' Buffoon.

Oh, good one!

Give Sugar the last word.

He's boring beyond belief.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:

On Aug 9, 8:59 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon blabbered:

Last word freak, eh?
Just to correct a small typo. ;-)
Didn't make it any more correct, loser.

Yeah, sure, whatever, no-credibility spoutin' Buffoon.

Oh, good one!

Give Sugar the last word.

He's boring beyond belief.

If you and I ignore him, he'll cease to exist.

Done!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

On Aug 9, 8:59 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon blabbered:

Last word freak, eh?
Just to correct a small typo. ;-)
Didn't make it any more correct, loser.

Yeah, sure, whatever, no-credibility spoutin' Buffoon.

Oh, good one!

Give Sugar the last word.

He's boring beyond belief.

If you and I ignore him, he'll cease to exist.

Done!

Aside from one brief poke yesterday I've ignored him for weeks.

He makes me sleepy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:

On Aug 9, 8:59 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon blabbered:

Last word freak, eh?
Just to correct a small typo. ;-)
Didn't make it any more correct, loser.

Yeah, sure, whatever, no-credibility spoutin' Buffoon.

Oh, good one!

Give Sugar the last word.

He's boring beyond belief.

If you and I ignore him, he'll cease to exist.

Done!

Aside from one brief poke yesterday I've ignored him for weeks.

He makes me sleepy.

Well, I do like to constantly remind him that he's not smart enough or
clever enough to be here. But after months of hearing his same tired
old schtick, I have to conclude that he's not smart enough or clever
enough to know just how dumb he looks when he posts.