Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Professor Genocide

Professor Genocide

"In Bob’s last book, he wanted one thing from college students and that was to start giving their professors a hard time.

I have an English composition professor straight out of the murky
bowels of California, and to call this woman anything less than
fanatically PC would be the understatement of the century. Lately she
has been using her bully pulpit to make comments disparaging of those
who don’t fall in line with her PC group think.

The past week we were reading pieces of literature with the theme of
race. On our final piece we assembled into groups of five and lazily
mulled over the material. About twenty or so minutes wasted we discuss
what conclusions our group has come to. This time she made a comment
saying that there won’t be world peace until everyone hurries up and
intermixes.

I piped up and told her that was genocide. She tried to backstep out
of that by saying that by saying genocide is a violent. I countered by
quoting article 2 sections C and D of the ’48 conventions on genocide.

The other two white males in the class became her fiercest defenders.
We went though many points and the following are the most memorable;
Rome fell because it turned inwards, cultures need outside influences
to survive, the founders designed the constitution so it could be
modified to include everyone, the propositional state, that EVERYONE
who was inside a colony was included in “for ourselves and our
posterity,” race is a social construct, and finally what are white
people anyway?

The professor looking frustrated tried to end the conversation but, I
refused to give it up. However, when she stood before the class and
admitted that she was for genocide, I stared at her slack jawed and
allowed class to move on.

While I felt as if I had failed since I had gone off the genocide
point, the greatest achievement was having the professor admit to
supporting genocide. Go forth chaps and give academia the trouncing
they deserve!"

http://www.whitakeronline.org/blog/2...ssor-genocide/