Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default NAT: More Troops or Maybe Not

On 3 aug., 01:05, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 2, 7:01*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 2 aug., 15:12, ScottW2 wrote:

On Aug 1, 2:58*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Aug 1, 11:59*am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Aug 1, 9:36*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
*and if it turns out the McChrystal does waiver in the political wind?
What will you think of that?

*chirp chirp

birdbrain

Because of the chirping noises, or because of the inane "what if"
question?

non-human noises.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

What will you think of that?
*chirp chirp

birdbrain

Because of the chirping noises, or because of the inane "what if"
question?

non-human noises.

You're only half right.