Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Psych-O-Delic Voodoo Thunder Pig

Default "Twisted pair" RCA Interconnects?

I'm upgrading my factory car stereo with a new headunit, speakers, and
amp/subwoofer. I'm trying to decide what RCA cables to use to go from the
HU to the amp. The Streetwires Zero Noise twisted-pair style interconnects
look interesting.

Cany anybody tell me their experiences with this style of cable, does it
seem to be adequately shielded and does it have satisfactory noise
rejection?

thanks,

jp