scott johnson

"bob wald" wrote in message
ok......first i am grown next i am a finance/tax expert thats my job.
next if you have expenses at your job that lowers your taxes. i thought
most of you work for yourself out of a lil shop or garage.
with lil expenses.
next if you make $50 an hr you might take home $40 an hour. with alil
deductions.
next a $250000 or any house you can buy 15% cheaper than list price.
your car is 10% of your pay. that was funny.
i will pay whatever i have to for cars/gas/ins/maintaince. not to be
walking.
i think around 15% is average.to 22%.
a person here making 2k pays around $400 amonth just his car note on a
lexus/infinity.

tell me where i can buy a lexus or infinity for $400/month!

MZ

(Scott, fix your clock!)

scott johnson

"MZ" wrote in message
(Scott, fix your clock!)

"scott johnson" (net) wrote in message

Thanks. Bill Gates screwed up again!

2 Motu 896s and sync probs Dave Walsh Pro Audio 2 January 4th 05 01:24 AM
Microcassette probs reqluq Pro Audio 1 June 22nd 04 04:06 PM
Impedance Probs Coyoteboy Tech 20 January 30th 04 06:06 PM
probs w/ audiobahn amp schwinn Car Audio 1 September 28th 03 07:39 AM
FA: Altec tube mic and Urei 1176, 3 days left Brian Birge Tech 1 August 7th 03 09:02 PM