Posted to rec.audio.tech
Thirdstage

Default Tom Scholz's 12 track scully

Anybody know if there were any mods to Tom's scully 12 track?
Also why are alot of you down on Scully's. A multi-track that recorded
those first 2 Boston albums has to be good.( I have one of these by the

way. I just have not had alot of time to set it up and play with it)

Tom Scholz's Scully 12 track Thirdstage Pro Audio 9 January 27th 06 07:10 PM
WTB- Scully 4 track yrplace Pro Audio 0 December 13th 05 05:39 PM
WTB- Scully 4 track Scott Dorsey Pro Audio 0 December 13th 05 04:53 PM
WTB- Scully 4 track yrplace Pro Audio 0 December 13th 05 05:30 AM
"Drum Outtakes" Don Cooper Pro Audio 26 February 22nd 05 01:19 AM