#1   Report Post  
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
external usenet poster

Default Nachamichi 730, in excellent condition, recently completely serviced.

The Nachamichi was perhaps the best solid state receiver of the period. It has a lot more copper than anything made today. It has 100 watts per channel of solid power and true stereo without compromise. It has a great seeking FM tuner.
It's incredibly clean. I can't use the power here, other than it being incredibly clean. I believe it was rated at .01 distortion, something you could not hear.

It was recently serviced, to the tune of around $400. The book value around 1990
was about $800. I'm just looking for around $500 and shipping costs. That's a great price. I moved from a 4 bedroom house to a tiny condo and must consolidate.

It's located in Davis in Northern California. If you live in California you can check it out and avoid all shipping costs.