Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

Default Norman Reedus as Vinylsnatch

Mommy busts him with a Harbeth brochu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aBuqPaBVkk

About 3:50 in.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason! is offline

On May 23, 11:24*pm, Bret L wrote:
*Mommy busts him with a Harbeth brochu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aBuqPaBVkk

About 3:50 in.

Yeah, lots and lots of people will follow your links.

I'd guess about as many will follow this as follow 2pidlinks.

Smart people don't follow links posted by defective people like you
and 2pid. They're never worth the time.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 23, 11:24*pm, Bret L wrote:
*Mommy busts him with a Harbeth brochu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aBuqPaBVkk

About 3:50 in.

This doesn't even make sense.

Austistic people are known for their weird--or convoluted--senses of
humor. This might be funny to another autistic person. Why don't you
try finding a newsgroup full of them...it shouldn't be that hard.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret L Bret L is offline

On May 24, 8:18*am, Boon wrote:
On May 23, 11:24*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Mommy busts him with a Harbeth brochu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aBuqPaBVkk

About 3:50 in.

This doesn't even make sense.

Austistic people are known for their weird--or convoluted--senses of
humor. This might be funny to another autistic person. Why don't you
try finding a newsgroup full of them...it shouldn't be that hard.

If you saw the clip it would.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 24, 1:27*pm, Bret L wrote:
On May 24, 8:18*am, Boon wrote:

On May 23, 11:24*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Mommy busts him with a Harbeth brochu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aBuqPaBVkk

About 3:50 in.

This doesn't even make sense.

Austistic people are known for their weird--or convoluted--senses of
humor. This might be funny to another autistic person. Why don't you
try finding a newsgroup full of them...it shouldn't be that hard.

If you saw the clip it would.

I went to 3:50. It had nothing even remotely to do with your comment.
In your autistic world, it might have been funny. To people who aren't
autistic, it's just a strange connection to make.

Go get some help.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 24, 5:22*pm, Boon wrote:
On May 24, 1:27*pm, Bret L wrote:

On May 24, 8:18*am, Boon wrote:

On May 23, 11:24*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Mommy busts him with a Harbeth brochu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aBuqPaBVkk

About 3:50 in.

This doesn't even make sense.

Austistic people are known for their weird--or convoluted--senses of
humor. This might be funny to another autistic person. Why don't you
try finding a newsgroup full of them...it shouldn't be that hard.

If you saw the clip it would.

I went to 3:50. It had nothing even remotely to do with your comment.
In your autistic world, it might have been funny. To people who aren't
autistic, it's just a strange connection to make.

Go get some help.

As I said, I've stopped following 2pid's links. As far as Bratzi is
concerned, rarely do I read more than the first sentence or two of his
multitudinous posts. I never follow his links either.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On May 24, 7:16*pm, "Shhhh!!!! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On May 24, 5:22*pm, Boon wrote:

On May 24, 1:27*pm, Bret L wrote:

On May 24, 8:18*am, Boon wrote:

On May 23, 11:24*pm, Bret L wrote:

*Mommy busts him with a Harbeth brochu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aBuqPaBVkk

About 3:50 in.

This doesn't even make sense.

Austistic people are known for their weird--or convoluted--senses of
humor. This might be funny to another autistic person. Why don't you
try finding a newsgroup full of them...it shouldn't be that hard.

If you saw the clip it would.

I went to 3:50. It had nothing even remotely to do with your comment.
In your autistic world, it might have been funny. To people who aren't
autistic, it's just a strange connection to make.

Go get some help.

As I said, I've stopped following 2pid's links. As far as Bratzi is
concerned, rarely do I read more than the first sentence or two of his
multitudinous posts. I never follow his links either.

I don't follow 2pid's links either. As far as Bratzi's posts go, I
scan the first few lines. If it's a cut and paste from a blog, I
report it as spam.

Since it takes much more than one person to get posts deleted from the
archive, I have to assume that there are many others doing the same
thing.