Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
projectorsupplier projectorsupplier is offline

Default sell-our company supply economical projector in good quality andcompetitive price

hello, this is sara from beijing of china ,We are factory specializing
in the manufacture and export of projectors for more than five years.
We have profuse designs with series quality grade, and expressly, our
price is very competitive because we are manufactory, we are the
source.

www.digitalgalaxy.com.cn, this is our website ,if you are interested
in any of our projectors please let us know,, you can add our msn
if you like , you can also send email to
.