Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Grovelin Imus

Grovelin Imus

Category: Blacks, Diversity Is Our Greatest Strength, Racial Tension,
Racism Schmacism, The Media

"Don Imus is in trouble again for violating political correctness. His

sports announcer was discussing the lengthy arrest record of Pacman Jones,
and Imus asked €śWhat color is he?€ť When told that Jones is black, he
replied €śThere you go. Now we know.€ť Imus now claims that he was
trying to say that Jones is being picked on because hes black.

Just months after returning to the airwaves with a pledge to mend the
wounds caused by his racist and sexist comment about a womens
basketball team, Don Imus is again drawing fire for injecting race into
his radio show.

During an on-air conversation Monday about the arrests of suspended
Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam Jones, Imus asked, €śWhat color is he?€ť

Told by sports announcer Warner Wolf that Jones, who used to be
nicknamed Pacman, is €śAfrican-American,€ť Imus responded: €śThere you
go. Now we know.€ť

Later Monday, Imus responded to criticism of his comments, saying he
had been misunderstood.

€śI meant that he was being picked on because hes black,€ť Imus
said in a statement released by his spokesman.

Yeah, sure ya did, Imus. Sure ya did.

You know, Don, medical technology has come a long way in the past few
years. Why dont you inquire about the possibility of a spine
implant?"

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/...grovelin-imus/
http://www.wvwnews.net/story.php?id=5022

--