Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default 2pid's alarming concern about HIV and AIDS

2pid, who is allegedly a heterosexual monogamous male, has shown a
consistent pattern of fear toward HIV/AIDS. One has to wonder why.

Since he claims that he knows all about HIV/AIDS tranmission ("I'll
tell the secret, vaginas have thicker skins than assholes you
morons.") and that "needles and assholes" are the only things that
transmit the disease, one can only come up with a couple of scenarios
to explain 2pid's irrational fear.

One scenario is that 2pid is not the monogamous, straight male he
claims to be. We've seen similar claims from 2pid that have not turned
out to be true, for example his claims that he is full of integrity or
that he is not a hypocrite.

Another possible scenario is that 2pid is a drug user who is too cheap
to buy new needles and therefore shares them with other addicts.

2pid, since you an advocate of "personal responsibility" I'd implore
you to stop these behaviors. Here is a list to help you:

****
Risky behavior

HIV can infect anyone who practices risky behaviors such as

Sharing drug needles or syringes
Having sexual contact, including oral sexual contact, with an infected
person without using a condom
Having sexual contact with someone whose HIV status is unknown

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/hivinf.htm
****

This is far too important of an issue to politicize, 2pid. Please quit
trying to shunt the responsibility for your risky behavior onto others.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie Terrierdork prooves he's not a hypocrat (Krooglish courtesy of Mr. ****)

Scottie "Not a hypocrite" Witlessmongrel yapped:

collosal

Scooter, you're making up words again. The other day, you whined at Sacky
for doing the same thing.

Hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 28 Iun, 12:54, George M. Middius wrote:
Scottie "Not a hypocrite" Witlessmongrel yapped:

collosal

Scooter, you're making up words again. The other day, you whined at Sacky
for doing the same thing.

Hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite.

yoqu mena hyppocrit, hipocrytr, hippicyrte!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 28, 11:49*am, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

2pid, who is allegedly a heterosexual monogamous male, has shown a
consistent pattern of fear toward HIV/AIDS. One has to wonder why.

Simple, I have children. *I am disgusted that they have to live in
an America with an entrenched AIDs epidemic.

As long as they aren't in the "needles and assholes" class, what do
you care?

I think there's something you're not telling us. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 28, 1:24*pm, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in
On Jun 28, 11:49 am, "ScottW" wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

2pid, who is allegedly a heterosexual monogamous male, has shown a
consistent pattern of fear toward HIV/AIDS. One has to wonder why.

Simple, I have children. I am disgusted that they have to live in
an America with an entrenched AIDs epidemic.

:As long as they aren't in the "needles and assholes" class, what do
:you care?

*Because we failed to control needles and assholes we have
created risk for everyone including innocent unborn children not my own.

So they're the kids of "needle and asshole" freaks.

Aren't you happy that these people will die? They're all queer or drug
abusers. I would think you'd like that.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/survei...ic.htm#aidsage

If you had a heart, you would not oppose aggressive action
to eradicate AIDS in America in your lifetime.

Does "having a heart" mean tattooing "AIDS" on the foreheads of those
infected, or quarantining them?

How many innocent children must suffer this disease
before you will support action?

If I am opposed to tattoos or involuntary quarantine, does that mean
that I am opposed to action?

(Rhetorical question. To you I'm sure that means "yes".)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

Scottie "Not a hypocrite" Witlessmongrel yapped:

collosal

Scooter, you're making up words again. The other day, you whined at Sacky
for doing the same thing.

Hypocrite, hypocrite, hypocrite.

yoqu mena hyppocrit, hipocrytr, hippicyrte!

There you go again. :-(