Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default sue the *******s!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25521147/

US spent $250 million to find the Colombian hostages.

Should we sue the hostages to recover the costs?

They were being negligent in being
stupid enough to get kidnapped.
its their own dault, of course!

Maybe we should sue Colomnbia!!!!

An outrage, a waste of taxpayer money,
who do we sue to get this money back?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson[_2_] Trevor Wilson[_2_] is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25521147/

US spent $250 million to find the Colombian hostages.

Should we sue the hostages to recover the costs?

They were being negligent in being
stupid enough to get kidnapped.
its their own dault, of course!

Maybe we should sue Colomnbia!!!!

An outrage, a waste of taxpayer money,
who do we sue to get this money back?

**You guys SHOULD be suing Dubya, Wolfowitz, Libby, Bolton, Kagan and the
other Neocons who have managed to squander hundreds of Billions of Dollars
of taxpayer money, along with the needless deaths of 4,000 US service people
on a stupid war.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jul 3, 9:45*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25521147/

US spent $250 million to find the Colombian hostages.

Should we sue the hostages to recover the costs?

They were being negligent in being
stupid enough to get kidnapped.
its their own dault, of course!

Maybe we should sue Colomnbia!!!!

An outrage, a waste of taxpayer money,
who do we sue to get this money back?

I would sue the kidnappers for letting the hostages escape.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 3 Iul, 23:46, "Trevor Wilson"
wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25521147/

US spent $250 million to find the Colombian hostages.

Should we sue the hostages to recover the costs?

They were being negligent in being
stupid enough to get kidnapped.
its their own dault, of course!

Maybe we should sue Colomnbia!!!!

An outrage, a waste of taxpayer money,
who do we sue to get this money back?

**You guys SHOULD be suing Dubya, Wolfowitz, Libby, Bolton, Kagan and the
other Neocons who have managed to squander hundreds of Billions of Dollars
of taxpayer money, along with the needless deaths of 4,000 US service people
on a stupid war.

--
Trevor Wilsonwww.rageaudio.com.au

WHOOOOO, another Scott, but on the left.