Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

Default Poor Arnii needs a punishment session

On 3 Iul, 08:03, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Show us your balls, Arny!

So Art you're saying that sort of thing turns you on?

your domination by women is just another chapter in
your meltdown comedy special.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 3 Iul, 08:03, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Show us your balls, Arny!

So Art you're saying that sort of thing turns you on?

Art does not deny, but instead changes the subject.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 3 Iul, 08:46, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

On 3 Iul, 08:03, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

Show us your balls, Arny!

So Art you're saying that sort of thing turns you on?

Art does not deny, but instead changes the subject.

No Arny, as if you don't know what I mean.
I don' t want to 'literally' see your balls.
Please keep them in your pants.
What I enjoy seeing is you being
subjugated by a woman.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

. If you are going to accuse somebody of
something serious (like lying), you must be able to back
it up, period.

Being able to do it, and wasting time on people who are as deep into denial
as you Jenn, are two different things.

Again, you show that you are unable to back up your accusations.

2. I hate bullies.

Then you hate yourself Jenn, because you just bullied me in the last post
from you that I read.

I've never bullied you, Arny. To paraphrase Truman, I just point out
the truth about you and you think it's bullying.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message

Obviously, you display a pattern of making accusations
and not backing them up.

And my dear Jenn, you have a pattern of looking proof square in the eyes and
denying it.

You've never proved to anyone that I have lied here, and you never will.

Very Middiot-like of you.

Therefore, backing up anything I say is a waste of time.

Hint: as long as you keep doing that, I'll keep pointing
it out. Your choice.

Keep pointing out what you will Jenn. Half the time you do it so badly you
further incriminate yourself. Be my guest. ;-)

OK; your choice.

The Myth of Preemptive Self Defense Sandman Audio Opinions 5 January 30th 04 02:27 AM
Can I post this ??? Tommy B Pro Audio 2 December 6th 03 02:21 PM
Atkinson's "Fabricated Post" thread starts with a post he fabricated! Arny Krueger Audio Opinions 36 August 23rd 03 07:03 PM