Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Why 2pid hates Obama

"We must always express our profound gratitude for the service of our
men and women in uniform. Period."

2pid knows this only applies if one is a conservative republican.

2pid, read Obama's entire speech and see if you can figure out what he
meant by "American ideals".

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/N...Y&pageId=3.2.1

BTW, I think he was talking to you here, 2pid, about why you are not
like "most Americans":

"Most Americans never bought into these simplistic world-views - these
caricatures of left and right. Most Americans understood that dissent
does not make one unpatriotic, and that there is nothing smart or
sophisticated about a cynical disregard for America's traditions and
institutions. And yet the anger and turmoil of that period never
entirely drained away. All too often our politics still seems trapped
in these old, threadbare arguments - a fact most evident during our
recent debates about the war in Iraq, when those who opposed
administration policy were tagged by some as unpatriotic, and a
general providing his best counsel on how to move forward in Iraq was
accused of betrayal."

Lol Malkin see what a simp you are, and now Obama sees you as a moron
too. The right and left meet.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

"We must always express our profound gratitude for the service of our
men and women in uniform. Period."

Then let's not send them to do stupid things like try to institute
"democracy" in the zoo-or Iraq.

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html