Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Question for Witlessmongrel

Why do you believe it's OK to say "****" but sinful to say "****"?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Bill said:

Why do you believe it's OK to say "****" but sinful to say "****"?

I believe he dropped both "F-bombs" and "S-bombs" in a recent exchange
with Art. In the same post no less. Simply shocking.

Did he? I hope poor Art wasn't discombobulated.

Good thing Scottie isn't a hypocrite. His behavior might lead one to
believe he is. Fortunately, he assures us that we're all hypocrites, but
he's a shining beacon of virtue.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 27, 6:42*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Bill said:

Why do you believe it's OK to say "****" but sinful to say "****"?

I believe he dropped both "F-bombs" and "S-bombs" in a recent exchange
with Art. In the same post no less. Simply shocking.

Did he? I hope poor Art wasn't discombobulated.

Good thing Scottie isn't a hypocrite. His behavior might lead one to
believe he is. Fortunately, he assures us that we're all hypocrites, but
he's a shining beacon of virtue.

2pid seems to 'think' he has too much 'integrity' to be a hypocrite.

I think he's lying though.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 27 Iun, 19:33, Bill wrote:

I believe he dropped both "F-bombs" and "S-bombs" in a recent exchange
with Art. In the same post no less. Simply shocking.

Yes, he certainly did invoke Arny,

You gotta prove this one.

Chill, its humor.
by saying "****", one invokes Arny

*No way. You can't allow the human language
to be corrupted to this extent by Arnyitis.
We're doomed.
****..I mean crap.

"Human language"?

Esperanto? Mandarin?

And 2pid, you should really be the last one to talk about "corrupting"
any language.