Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Observation about the problem with Stereophile

Scottie, you're an idiot. You're mind-blowingly stupid and dense beyond
belief. Your imbecility is breathtaking.

But don't despair, because your pal Arnii Krooger values your friendship.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message ...
:
:
:
: Scottie, you're an idiot. You're mind-blowingly stupid and
dense beyond
: belief. Your imbecility is breathtaking.
:
: But don't despair, because your pal Arnii Krooger values
your friendship.
:
Two things George, what has the above got to with
Stereophile?

And I never knew Arny had friends ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Vinylanach Vinylanach is offline

On Jun 23, 8:49�pm, "TT" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:i4q064hqh0jtaiko9o878jegesskivvrcu@4ax .com...
:
:
:
: Scottie, you're an idiot. You're mind-blowingly stupid and
dense beyond
: belief. Your imbecility is breathtaking.
:
: But don't despair, because your pal Arnii Krooger values
your friendship.
:
�Two things George, what has the above got to with
Stereophile?

And I never knew Arny had friends ;-)

He admitted that he spends more time on his enemies than his friends,
so they've probably written him off by now.

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

TT said:

Scottie, you're an idiot. You're mind-blowingly stupid and dense beyond
belief. Your imbecility is breathtaking.

But don't despair, because your pal Arnii Krooger values
your friendship.

Two things George, what has the above got to with
Stereophile?

Do me a favor and use s in front of quoted text. Using a : is dorky.

And I never knew Arny had friends ;-)

Well, he has Scottie, for what that's worth.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 23, 10:24*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
Scottie, you're an idiot. You're mind-blowingly stupid and dense beyond
belief. Your imbecility is breathtaking.

But don't despair, because your pal Arnii Krooger values your friendship.

Wow. I had no idea.

I'll look at 2pid's posts much more carefully in the future. Thanks!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Observation about the problem with the Middiot

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

Scottie, I'm an idiot. I'm mind-blowingly stupid
and dense beyond belief. My imbecility is breathtaking.

Agreed.

But I don't despair, because my pals ****R and Art value
my friendship.

Oly God knows why. Oh, they might be even bigger idiots than you are
Middiot, as if that were possible.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au

And I never knew Arny had friends ;-)

Too bad that isn't the extent of your ignorance, Terry.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au

And I never knew Arny had friends ;-)

Too bad that isn't the extent of your ignorance, Terry.

I will quite freely admit I do not know everything.

As opposed to your illustrious self who is the consummate "know it all" and
"been there and done it all"!

So how are we going with a sample of your exceptional recording abilities?
I do know that I am not alone in wanting to listen to how it is actually
done by an expert in his field, such as yourself.

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
news
"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

Scottie, I'm an idiot. I'm mind-blowingly stupid
and dense beyond belief. My imbecility is breathtaking.

Agreed.

But I don't despair, because my pals ****R and Art value
my friendship.

Oly God knows why. Oh, they might be even bigger idiots than you are
Middiot, as if that were possible.

Noted: Arny is apparently still vexed at no birthday card from George :-)

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au

And I never knew Arny had friends ;-)

Too bad that isn't the extent of your ignorance, Terry.

I will quite freely admit I do not know everything.

As opposed to your illustrious self who is the consummate
"know it all" and "been there and done it all"!

As usual Terry, you are lying. While there are isolated occasions where I
have been there and done that, I've never claimed to know it all. I leave
such weirdness to you. In your case you seem to think you know more than
*all*, you claim to know things that are unknowable because they never
happened.

So how are we going with a sample of your exceptional
recording abilities?

Again Terry, you are lying. I've only claimed nominal competence as a
recordist.

I do know that I am not alone in
wanting to listen to how it is actually done by an expert
in his field, such as yourself.

You're lying again Terry - I don't claim to be an expert, just someone with
nominal levels of competence. However compared to useless and wasteful
dilettantes such as you, I'm pretty good! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au

And I never knew Arny had friends ;-)

Too bad that isn't the extent of your ignorance, Terry.

I will quite freely admit I do not know everything.

As opposed to your illustrious self who is the consummate
"know it all" and "been there and done it all"!

As usual Terry, you are lying.

Moi? How can you accuse me of lying when I make a casual observation?

While there are isolated occasions where I have been there and done that,
I've never claimed to know it all. I leave such weirdness to you. In your
case you seem to think you know more than *all*, you claim to know things
that are unknowable because they never happened.

No Arny, I am not "the chosen one" I do not know the unknowable ;-) While
we're at it, I can't do the undoable, think the unthinkable or persuade the
unconscionable (you) to apologise.

So how are we going with a sample of your exceptional
recording abilities?

Again Terry, you are lying.

Again a casual observation of how you must be good because you belittle,
denigrate and insult professional sound engineers.

I've only claimed nominal competence as a recordist.

I bet you have the hat, the badge and the coffee cup with FIGJAM written on
them.

I do know that I am not alone in
wanting to listen to how it is actually done by an expert
in his field, such as yourself.

You're lying again Terry -

This is getting repetitive now. I knew I made the above too subtle for your
level of written English comprehension. Are you an "expert" in *any* field
what so ever? And so............ Oh forgedit!

I don't claim to be an expert, just someone with nominal levels of
competence.

The comments passed on to me by "real" engineers put your skill levels at
sub-optimal. Perhaps I should believe them on blind faith rather than give
you the benefit of the doubt?

However compared to useless and wasteful dilettantes such as you, I'm
pretty good! ;-)

"FIGJAM"

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Soundhaspriority said:

There is no problem with Stereophile.

Tell that to Scottie Terrierborg.

[snip]

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 24, 4:51�am, "TT" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

news
messagenews:i4q064hqh0jtaiko9o878jegesskivvrcu@4ax .com

Scottie, I'm an idiot. I'm mind-blowingly stupid
and dense beyond belief. My imbecility is breathtaking.

Agreed.

But I don't despair, because my pals ****R and Art value
my friendship.

Oly God knows why. Oh, they might be even bigger idiots than you are
Middiot, as if that were possible.

Noted: Arny is apparently still vexed at no birthday card from George :-)

TT

And he's praying to something called "Oly God."

Boon
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Vinylanach" wrote in message
On Jun 24, 4:51?am, "TT" wrote:
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

news wrote in
messagenews:i4q064hqh0jtaiko9o878jegesskivvrcu@4ax .com

Oly God knows why. Oh, they might be even bigger idiots than you are
Middiot, as if that were possible.

Noted: Arny is apparently still vexed at no birthday card from George :-)

TT

And he's praying to something called "Oly God."

Boon

Didn't Stan Laurel call his partner "Oly"?

But then Google only gives 5,610,000 hits for "Oly" so I might be wrong ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"TT" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in
message
. au
And I never knew Arny had friends ;-)

Too bad that isn't the extent of your ignorance, Terry.

I will quite freely admit I do not know everything.

As opposed to your illustrious self who is the
consummate "know it all" and "been there and done it
all"!

As usual Terry, you are lying.

Moi? How can you accuse me of lying when I make a casual
observation?

Oh I get it, its just your opinion. Avoiding accountability for your
actions - how mature of you!

While there are isolated occasions where I have been
there and done that, I've never claimed to know it all.
I leave such weirdness to you. In your case you seem to
think you know more than *all*, you claim to know things
that are unknowable because they never happened.

No Arny, I am not "the chosen one" I do not know the
unknowable ;-) While we're at it, I can't do the
undoable, think the unthinkable or persuade the
unconscionable (you) to apologise.

BTW Terry, have you had more success with the other people besides me that
you solicited kiddie porn from?

So how are we going with a sample of your exceptional
recording abilities?

Again Terry, you are lying.

Again a casual observation of how you must be good
because you belittle, denigrate and insult professional
sound engineers.

No, I just share my opinions and casual observations.

I've only claimed nominal competence as a recordist.

I bet you have the hat, the badge and the coffee cup with
FIGJAM written on them.

You mean this?

http://plantanswers.tamu.edu/recipes/figs/fig4.html

I do know that I am not alone in
wanting to listen to how it is actually done by an
expert in his field, such as yourself.

You're lying again Terry -

This is getting repetitive now. I knew I made the above
too subtle for your level of written English
comprehension. Are you an "expert" in *any* field what
so ever? And so............ Oh forgedit!

There's an idea Terry, why not stick to what little you know?

I don't claim to be an expert, just someone with nominal
levels of competence.

The comments passed on to me by "real" engineers put your
skill levels at sub-optimal.

Sounds like you swallowed Ian's schtick, hook, line and sinker.

Perhaps I should believe
them on blind faith rather than give you the benefit of
the doubt?

However compared to useless and wasteful dilettantes
such as you, I'm pretty good! ;-)

"FIGJAM"

Good on toast, they tell me.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 24 Iun, 20:46, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Good on toast, they tell me.-

Jesus and Francis.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 24, 6:32*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:i4q064hqh0jtaiko9o878jegesskivvrcu@4ax .com

Scottie, I'm an idiot. I'm mind-blowingly stupid
and dense beyond belief. My imbecility is breathtaking.

Agreed.

But I don't despair, because my pals ****R and Art value
my friendship.

Oly God knows why. Oh, they might be even bigger idiots than you are
Middiot, as if that were possible.

If you keep this up, even someone as stupid as 2pid is will soon
realize that you have no value.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 24 Iun, 21:19, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Jun 24, 6:32*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:i4q064hqh0jtaiko9o878jegesskivvrcu@4ax .com

Scottie, I'm an idiot. I'm mind-blowingly stupid
and dense beyond belief. My imbecility is breathtaking.

Agreed.

But I don't despair, because my pals ****R and Art value
my friendship.

Oly God knows why. Oh, they might be even bigger idiots than you are
Middiot, as if that were possible.

If you keep this up, even someone as stupid as 2pid is will soon
realize that you have no value.

maybe he meant "oily God"
it must have been a really greasy dude that put Arny up to it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Jun 24, 6:32*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in
messagenews:i4q064hqh0jtaiko9o878jegesskivvrcu@4ax .com

Scottie, I'm an idiot. I'm mind-blowingly stupid
and dense beyond belief. My imbecility is breathtaking.

Agreed.

But I don't despair, because my pals ****R and Art value
my friendship.

Oly God knows why. Oh, they might be even bigger idiots than you are
Middiot, as if that were possible.

If you keep this up, even someone as stupid as 2pid is will soon
realize that you have no value.

maybe he meant "oily God"
it must have been a really greasy dude that put Arny up to it.

You'd better explain to 2pid that GOIA wrote both parts of this
message.

We wouldn't want to confuse him.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jun 24, 8:46 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"TT" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"TT" wrote in message
m.au
So how are we going with a sample of your exceptional
recording abilities?

Again Terry, you are lying.

Again a casual observation of how you must be good
because you belittle, denigrate and insult professional
sound engineers.

No, I just share my opinions and casual observations.

I just posted some photos from my most recent recording
project at http://forum.stereophile.com/photopo...ry.php/cat/508
..
Even if there is no way for people to audition your
recordings for themselves, Mr. Krueger, perhaps you
could share some photos of your endeavors?

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Owner, Stereophile Recordings

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

I just posted some photos from my most recent recording
project at
http://forum.stereophile.com/photopo...ry.php/cat/508

Even if there is no way for people to audition your
recordings for themselves, Mr. Krueger, perhaps you
could share some photos of your endeavors?

To the best of my knowledge, no photos of them were taken. Besides, what's
to see - a bunch of microphones, stands, music stands, and pretty
ordinary-looking people.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"TT" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
m.au

project athttp://forum.stereophile.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/508
.
Even if there is no way for people to audition your
recordings for themselves, Mr. Krueger, perhaps you
could share some photos of your endeavors?

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Owner, Stereophile Recordings-

Arny won't show them, but they look like this.

http://www.sofacinema.co.uk/guardian...5637-large.jpg
http://blogs.commercialappeal.com/be...alvin2.web.jpg

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"TT" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in
message
. au
And I never knew Arny had friends ;-)

Too bad that isn't the extent of your ignorance, Terry.

I will quite freely admit I do not know everything.

As opposed to your illustrious self who is the
consummate "know it all" and "been there and done it
all"!

As usual Terry, you are lying.

Moi? How can you accuse me of lying when I make a casual
observation?

Oh I get it, its just your opinion. Avoiding accountability for your
actions - how mature of you!

I remain fully accountable for my actions - as any law abiding citizen
should do.

While there are isolated occasions where I have been
there and done that, I've never claimed to know it all.
I leave such weirdness to you. In your case you seem to
think you know more than *all*, you claim to know things
that are unknowable because they never happened.

No Arny, I am not "the chosen one" I do not know the
unknowable ;-) While we're at it, I can't do the
undoable, think the unthinkable or persuade the
unconscionable (you) to apologise.

BTW Terry, have you had more success with the other people besides me that
you solicited kiddie porn from?

You're the only perpetrator I know that has openly admitted to storing it on
your computer. Rather than selectively snipping or taking my comments out of
context how about mentioning that I would be forwarding *YOUR* images onto
the authorities in my country!

Now I do realise that you will going on about this forever so just remember
that it keeps it in everyone else's mind that it is *YOU* that had the
images and it is *ME* that is trying to have you arrested and charged!

So how are we going with a sample of your exceptional
recording abilities?

Again Terry, you are lying.

Again a casual observation of how you must be good
because you belittle, denigrate and insult professional
sound engineers.

No, I just share my opinions and casual observations.

I've only claimed nominal competence as a recordist.

I bet you have the hat, the badge and the coffee cup with
FIGJAM written on them.

You mean this?

http://plantanswers.tamu.edu/recipes/figs/fig4.html

You're very good at playing dumb. Now search the acronym!

I do know that I am not alone in
wanting to listen to how it is actually done by an
expert in his field, such as yourself.

You're lying again Terry -

This is getting repetitive now. I knew I made the above
too subtle for your level of written English
comprehension. Are you an "expert" in *any* field what
so ever? And so............ Oh forgedit!

There's an idea Terry, why not stick to what little you know?

I know that you are not a nice person - that's enough.

I don't claim to be an expert, just someone with nominal
levels of competence.

The comments passed on to me by "real" engineers put your
skill levels at sub-optimal.

Sounds like you swallowed Ian's schtick, hook, line and sinker.

Then prove him wrong.

Perhaps I should believe
them on blind faith rather than give you the benefit of
the doubt?

However compared to useless and wasteful dilettantes
such as you, I'm pretty good! ;-)

"FIGJAM"

Good on toast, they tell me.

F*** I'm Good Just Ask Me.

That's to save you looking it up. I know the literacy levels in your area.

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au

That's to save you looking it up. I know the literacy
levels in your area.

Really? If you're so well-informed Terry, what is the adult literacy rate in
Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan?

If you can't answer this question with a relevant number from an
authoritative source, then Terry you are again exposed as being a liar.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au

That's to save you looking it up. I know the literacy
levels in your area.

Really? If you're so well-informed Terry, what is the adult literacy rate
in Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan?

http://www.detlitcoal.org/statement.htm

"47% of metro Detroiters are reportedly functional illiterate" - according
to the quoted link.

If you can't answer this question with a relevant number from an
authoritative source, then Terry you are again exposed as being a liar.

I hope you are satisfied that I actually now realise that you have a
slightly better chance of 50/50 at actually being literate!

Now this link is a worry!!! http://supergaydetroit.blogspot.com/ I think I
won't be dropping by after all Arny!

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 25, 7:14*am, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
"John Atkinson" wrote in message

I just posted some photos from my most recent recording
project at
http://forum.stereophile.com/photopo...ry.php/cat/508
Even if there is no way for people to audition your
recordings for themselves, Mr. Krueger, perhaps you
could share some photos of your endeavors?

To the best of my knowledge, no photos of them were taken.

So, to sum up, Mr. Krueger: 1) you claim to be a "professional"
recording engineer, yet the recordings you are purported to
have made cannot be auditioned by anyone, let alone
purchased or downloaded; 2) no photographs of the
purported sessions were taken. Is it not possible, Mr.
krueger, to apply the same standards of proof that you
demand of others on this newsgroup, that you haven't
actually made any recordings, that your recording "career"
has yet to start? :-)

*Besides, what's to see - a bunch of microphones, stands,
music stands, and pretty ordinary-looking people.

Yet you have criticized the sounds of others' recordings
based entirely on your looking at photographs. Perhaps
you could benefit from some informed criticisms of your
purported techniques, Mr. Krueger? But without any
photographic or audio evidence, other recording engineers
shall just have to take your word that you make recordings
at all :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

"TT" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"TT" wrote in message
m.au
So how are we going with a sample of your exceptional
recording abilities?

Again Terry, you are lying.

Again a casual observation of how you must be good
because you belittle, denigrate and insult professional
sound engineers.

No, I just share my opinions and casual observations.

I just posted some photos from my most recent recording
project at http://forum.stereophile.com/photopo...ry.php/cat/508
.
Even if there is no way for people to audition your
recordings for themselves, Mr. Krueger, perhaps you
could share some photos of your endeavors?

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Owner, Stereophile Recordings

Can't wait to hear the new recordings, John.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

[...]

Hey John, I'm with Arny, how dare you make sound recordings of "ordinary
looking people". Jeeeeeez no wonder Arny has to criticise your techniques!
And you had the audacity to use microphones too! When will your
Devilishness end?

When I say it like that it sounds just a little bit crazy doesn't it ;-)
Quite frankly I am having trouble with the concept that "ordinary looking
people" apparently can't play music! Arny had better hope that *IF* ever
evidence is forth coming on his recording abilities he really has been
recording an Angelic Choir :-))

As Arny has challenged me to quote the official illiteracy rate for his home
town of 47% you should bear in mind that there is only a slightly better
chance than even odds he can comprehend what you have written. You really
need to spell it out in simple English what you want him to do.

Something like this perhaps? Hey Arny, put up or shut up! Or show us a
recording you have done and let your peers appraise it?

But alas, our very own Don Quixote here will just keep jousting at windmills
I'm afraid or sniping from the sidelines ;-)

Cheers TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
John Atkinson[_2_] John Atkinson[_2_] is offline

On Jun 25, 10:57*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*John Atkinson wrote:
I just posted some photos from my most recent recording
project athttp://forum.stereophile.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/508

Can't wait to hear the new recordings, John.

The contrast between the Schumann Symphonic Edtudes,
which is so pianistic, and the Brahms Handel Variations,
which is much more classical in spirit, is delicious.

I'll be working on the mixing and editing in the fall and hope to
have the CD available for the holiday season. I'll send you
one, Jenn.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jun 25, 7:14 am, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

I just posted some photos from my most recent recording
project at
http://forum.stereophile.com/photopo...ry.php/cat/508
Even if there is no way for people to audition your
recordings for themselves, Mr. Krueger, perhaps you
could share some photos of your endeavors?

To the best of my knowledge, no photos of them were
taken.

So, to sum up, Mr. Krueger:

1) you claim to be a
"professional" recording engineer, yet the recordings you
are purported to have made cannot be auditioned by
anyone, let alone purchased or downloaded;

Wrong, my *professional* recordings, that is the ones I make for pay, are
available to a select group of people. The musical works I record are
copyrighted, but on these occasions they are not licensed distribution to
or performance for the general public. The performances are private, and
again only a select group of people are allowed to attend.

2) no photographs of the purported sessions were taken.

Who would take the pictures, and why? The performers are not professional
performers. Flash photography is specifically forbidden during the sessions.

Is it not possible, Mr.
krueger, to apply the same standards of proof that you
demand of others on this newsgroup, that you haven't
actually made any recordings, that your recording "career"
has yet to start? :-)

You've got me confused with someone who cares what you think, John.

Besides, what's to see - a bunch of microphones, stands,
music stands, and pretty ordinary-looking people.

Yet you have criticized the sounds of others' recordings
based entirely on your looking at photographs.

Wrong again John, I also based my opinion on statements made by the
recordist.

Perhaps
you could benefit from some informed criticisms of your
purported techniques, Mr. Krueger?

Again John , you've got me confused with someone who cares what you think

But without any
photographic or audio evidence, other recording engineers
shall just have to take your word that you make recordings
at all :-)

Believe what you will, John. I'm not here to try to impress anybody of
anything in particular.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au

... Arny has challenged me to quote the official
illiteracy rate for his home town (namely Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan)
of 47% ...

Terry, you seem to be a no-show, as usual.

BTW, John being a little more familiar with the demographics of the Grosse
Pointes, probably knows that Terry is on mission impossible.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"TT" wrote in message
. au
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au

That's to save you looking it up. I know the literacy
levels in your area.

Really? If you're so well-informed Terry, what is the
adult literacy rate in Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan?

http://www.detlitcoal.org/statement.htm

"47% of metro Detroiters are reportedly functional
illiterate" - according to the quoted link.

So what, that isn't the question. The question is, what is the lt literacy
rate in Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan?

I think you have a clue what the answer is, Terry. Obfuscate on!

BTW Terry, who else besides me have you solicited for kiddie porn?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
John Atkinson wrote:

On Jun 25, 10:57*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
*John Atkinson wrote:
I just posted some photos from my most recent recording
project athttp://forum.stereophile.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/508

Can't wait to hear the new recordings, John.

The contrast between the Schumann Symphonic Edtudes,
which is so pianistic,

That will be great to have. I don't have a recording of them.

and the Brahms Handel Variations,
which is much more classical in spirit, is delicious.

I very much agree; it's a great work.

I'll be working on the mixing and editing in the fall and hope to
have the CD available for the holiday season. I'll send you
one, Jenn.

That's very sweet, John, thanks. In return, I'll send you one of my
favorite recordings.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 25 Iun, 13:16, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Believe what you will, John. I'm not here to try to impress anybody of
anything in particular.-

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/34/96...3c6357ab11.jpg

I thought you were proud of your 'output'
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
TT TT is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..
"TT" wrote in message
. au

That's to save you looking it up. I know the literacy
levels in your area.

Really? If you're so well-informed Terry, what is the
adult literacy rate in Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan?

http://www.detlitcoal.org/statement.htm

"47% of metro Detroiters are reportedly functional
illiterate" - according to the quoted link.

So what, that isn't the question. The question is, what
is the lt literacy rate in Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan?

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........................ROTF L!

Quote Arnold Krueger "...what is the lt literacy ...."
Pretty low judging by this! Arny you're a classic :-))

As if I actually give a ****, don't you live in the
metropolitan area of Detroit? According to Google maps your
house is about 11km from the centre of town.

I think you have a clue what the answer is, Terry.
Obfuscate on!

Get hit with a Thesaurus did we?

BTW Terry, who else besides me have you solicited for
kiddie porn?

So you still have some for distribution do you? If so
please send it it on to me so I can pass it onto the
authorities?

But as usual you are operating under the principal "It
doesn't matter what people say about me as long as they are
talking about me." Sighhhhhh................. You're one
sicko!

TT

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Soundhaspriority" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in message
In article
,
John Atkinson wrote:

On Jun 25, 10:57 am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,
John Atkinson wrote:
I just posted some photos from my most recent recording
project
athttp://forum.stereophile.com/photopost/showgallery.php/cat/508

Can't wait to hear the new recordings, John.

The contrast between the Schumann Symphonic Edtudes,
which is so pianistic,

That will be great to have. I don't have a recording of them.

and the Brahms Handel Variations,
which is much more classical in spirit, is delicious.

I very much agree; it's a great work.

I'll be working on the mixing and editing in the fall and hope to
have the CD available for the holiday season. I'll send you
one, Jenn.

That's very sweet, John, thanks. In return, I'll send you one of my
favorite recordings.

Jenn, how can I obtain one? I'll be happy to go through a merchant.

I'm going to send John a CD by Laurence Juber, who I believe is the
greatest guitarist of his style extant. Back when he was a rock player,
he was the last lead player for McCartney's band Wings and earned a
Grammy with them; now he's an acoustic fingerstyle player like me (but
WAY better!) and a busy L.A. studio player. He's also a wonderful
composer for guitar and he and his wife Hope (daughter of Sherwood
Schwartz, legendary Hollywood TV producer) have written 3 musicals that
are currently in production. I've been taking lessons from him about
every 6 weeks or so, and he's now a bit of a buddy. Great guy and fine,
fine musician. I'll be happy to send you one too, Bob.

If you were thinking a recording of me, most of my little CD is now in
the can, awaiting some touchup. It will be finished in August, and I'll
be happy to send you one of those as well.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 26 Iun, 11:22, Jenn wrote:

If you were thinking a recording of me, most of my little CD is now in
the can, awaiting some touchup. *It will be finished in August, and I'll
be happy to send you one of those as well.-

You have done nothing but confuse poor old Arny.
His idea of a can is different than yours.