Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default The Krooborg's "debating trade" tour de feces

Arnii, it's good to see you're somewhat recovered from your recent
Kroodown. Also, congratulations on spewing only a modest amount of snot at
Mistress Jenn. As you know, I had predicted she would receive the brunt of
your emissions. I'm glad to be wrong about that.

But now it's on to fouler toilets for you....

BTW Terry, who else besides me have you solicited for kiddie porn?

Poor Arnii. We all feel your pain. Do you feel our pity?

Yet you have criticized the sounds of others' recordings
based entirely on your looking at photographs.

Wrong again John, I also based my opinion on statements made by the
recordist.

Here you overlook a simple principle of human language. John's statement
isn't "wrong" if it's part of a more complete statement that is "right".

You're starting to get totally ****ty again, Arnii. Maybe you need to
schedule another counseling session with Pastor Matt.

Again John , you've got me confused with someone who cares what you think

That's quite hostile, Turdborg. Are you feeling badly, maybe a little
stopped-up? Did you forget to remove your butt-plug?

Terry, you seem to be a no-show, as usual.

The snot levels are rising.

Believe what you will, John. I'm not here to try to impress anybody of
anything in particular.

Arnii, that is a old-fashioned, garden-variety lie. Impressing the Normals
is what you care about most of all. I believe your need to demonstrate your
worth is even more important than your jihad against the EHEE and your
raging paranoia about tubes and vinyl. All those "been there done that"s
you've given us are testimony to your pressing need for validation.

Deep down, you know you're worthless and despicable. That's probably one of
the causes of your untreated mental infirmity. Sad, really.